Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [vB4] Usergroup colours in posbit?

Hi

I would like to be able for the colours of each usergroup to be shown in the postbit. Is this possible?

So for example on the index.php of the forum you see all the forums and latest threads, then you see for example by x18x YNWA x5x

Is it possible to have that as the usergroup colour? In my case it would be red. Would give a bit more colour to the site.

Cheers

Anyone?!

Comment

Are you talking about the Last Post column? You say postbit, but then you say index.php. The postbit is a template used in the showthread.php page, so I'm a bit confused.

If you are talking about in the Last Post column, that will require a modification. There used to be one over on vbulltin.org, if I recall correctly, so you may want to try a search over there.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
        Are you talking about the Last Post column? You say postbit, but then you say index.php. The postbit is a template used in the showthread.php page, so I'm a bit confused.

If you are talking about in the Last Post column, that will require a modification. There used to be one over on vbulltin.org, if I recall correctly, so you may want to try a search over there.
        Hi yes talking about the items under "last post"...

Comment

On my forum usergroups have different colours, so just wanted those colours to show under the last post thing but looks like its not possible?

Comment

Have a look at this mod.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...ht=html+markup

Comment

Thanks - just what we need

Now all we need is a thanks button hat doesnt mess the whole forum up lol

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X