Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You can download the vB Graphics Developer's Kit from the Members Area and recolor them yourself. Also there's a number of people that have provided free button sets like rockergrrl, Sinecure, etc. Do a search in these forums and over at http://www.vbulletin.org and you should be able to find these.

Leave a comment:

• Ribish_Rusty
    replied
    Nm, ok i found out how to change colors and stuff, and i even got rid of that annoying white long bar at the top. My last question for now is;

How do you changed the color of the Nav. Buttons? Or where can i find replacing buttons.

I need them to be black. The buttons at the top with the "Register" ect, also the ones with "Post Reply".

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Ribish_Rusty
    replied
    Im trying to change the colors of my VB

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Which index.php - the one in the main forum directory, the one in the admin directory, or the one in the mod directrory? At any rate index.php isn't a template - it's a vB scripts. Unless you are installing some specific hack, there's no reason to touch this file. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

Leave a comment:

• Ribish_Rusty
    started a topic Template Help plz...

Template Help plz...

Hey guys, Im kinda new to VBulletin and PHP.

Im having a little problem with setting up the Index.php template... I tried editing it from cp.css but that just edited the Control Panel layout. So I went into the control panel, and i tried editing it from there... and it was a whole buncha variables i couldn't understand Can anyone help me, like tell me wich other file to edit the template from, or know where i can find other templates made from other users?

Thanks.