Table BG's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table BG's

I have only been on line a month and much yet to be discovered!! I should have come here a while ago but... well ... time so short.

So .. I'm new and Hi to all!!!

I find it very hard to work out where I can make changes for table backgrounds ... forum by forum ideally ... but even global would be useful

I have inspected the templates and style but not found an easy way in. And ... i am NOT a PHP expert ... more's the pity ... html is my bag and not a lot beyond except some JScript etc.

The use of variables is good overall but .. when doing a search in files to try and locate where a change can be made .. that screws up the search cos they crop up so often (the variables!).

Any suggestions .. and sorry if the info already exists - not ''dug deep'' here yet!

Down the side go to style>modify>fonts/colors/etc

You can customize all the colors and BG's for vbulletin via that panel.
    Board of the Month: November
    Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
    Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
    vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

moved to Templates forum where this belongs
      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Thanks Eva, I was just going to say so , but meh, your to fast for me
        Board of the Month: November
        Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
        Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
        vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

Sorry Eva ..... i'm a self confessed green horn!!!!

I appreciate all feedback and thanks. I'll try and be better at placement later on.

Comment

no probs
            :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
            :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
            :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X