Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Style for sell

Hey all,

I have a template filled with its own style, and its own graphics for sell...its been worked on for several days and I see a lot of people are needed new styles and such so I decided what the hey see if they want to buy this one...

See the images at:
    www.webdefinity.com/signedout.html
    www.webdefinity.com/signedin.html

this theme will only be sold once, and everyting you see can be modified to what you would like...such as the name and such...

This design includes rollovers where you see the links...
    Please look in my profile to contact me over a messenger or pm or email from the site...
    Thanks,
    Chris
    Last edited by TheComputerGuy; Fri 23rd Nov '01, 4:15am.

Error 404
    Board of the Month: November
    Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
    Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
    vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

I forgot I made it HTML instead of gif thanks Sinecure

that gives you an idea of some part of it, its not all of it, because you got the footer at the bottom, and the header is a little bit bigger, but thats the biggest I could get it on the page

Comment

looks good
        Just a word of caution, you might want to put the vbulletin copyright stuff back in there Just incase you forgot it
        vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

Originally posted by Sinecure
          looks good
          Just a word of caution, you might want to put the vbulletin copyright stuff back in there Just incase you forgot it
          hehe, might be a good idea
          MCSE, MVP, CCIE
          Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Actually it is in there, but to get all pictures in there I took it out and took the screen shot, but it goes right below the computer icons...but yes good point seee the no bottom white line, thanks

Comment

Uh oh. Did I start a trend? lol

The logged in page is the logged out page. And the logged out is the logged in.

Comment

Originally posted by c-prompt
                Uh oh. Did I start a trend? lol
                I don't see it as a trend. I guess if someone starts selling themes, other people who would be offering them for free just want to make money as well. Oh well

Comment

Just looked it up. By pure definition I would be wrong. ::shrugs::
                  Last edited by c-prompt; Fri 23rd Nov '01, 8:10am.

Comment

I guess if someone starts selling themes, other people who would be offering them for free just want to make money as well. Oh well
                    You ever read your own sig? You are selling themes as well.

Comment

hmm, I just looked at it. I don't see any themes available for purchase. Maybe I am not seeing things or something??
                      I am offering my services, but I don't see any themes available for download.. meh

Comment

well the log in and log out are actually backwards, and as far as trend goes its nothing, I just got thinking about something and started and well I just decided that it could be a good idea, I mean people are asking for the themes and styles, I mean last time I checked my software was not free, and well I just thought people might want a professional design for reasonable price thats all...

I mean if you want to design headers and forums free by all means do it...

Comment

hmm, I just looked at it. I don't see any themes available for purchase. Maybe I am not seeing things or something??
                          I am offering my services, but I don't see any themes available for download.. meh
                          He is selling a completed style, in your sig you offer to make styles for people. How is that any different?

Comment

Microsoft makes you pay for their software.
                            Other companys get payed to make the software. I see a difference.. Meh oh well. Doesn't matter to me, I see what path this is heading down and I don't feel like dealing with it.

Comment

Microsoft makes you pay for their software.
                              They also make you pay for and forbid unauthorized resale of their material. I dunno, TheComputerGuy, but those icons in that theme look a lot like XP "stuff" (I'm refering to the on.gif).
                              You might want to sell just the color-theme and refer the buyer to a "free" download of the accompanying images.

Love the colors by the way.
                              Last edited by Al Zander; Fri 23rd Nov '01, 8:02pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X