Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prolex
    replied
    hehe YEp...hit Add/Invite then a thing pops up..then you can search by E-mail, First and Last name and lastly ICQ #...just plug his ICQ # in that spot and then it'll show his name...Then just double click on his name and it'll ask you to "tell you why you to add him"

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I honestly don't know how to contact anyone with ICQ. Do I use 'Add/Invite Usrs'?

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    oh Well you have my ICQ #, I am online right now, waiting for that flashing thingy heheh

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I do but I generally keep it off.

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    Do you have ICQ?? If so I'll hook you up with a preview, my ICQ is 43774379

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Great! Let me know when it's done and I'll check it out.

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    Steve, wait until you see the board re-design I am doing for PJ, its mind boggling

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    It looks fine to me - just like it always has.

Leave a comment:

• Paul J
    replied
    Hey...just noticed something.

When replying to a thread, the thread summary underneath the thread is not formatted like the rest...it is set to the left and looks a bit funky.

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    Using cron jobs you can excute certain tasks to be carried out by the server at certain times and what not. Its pretty cool

Leave a comment:

• Joe Gronlund
    replied
    can you send it to me to please at [email protected]

again great work on this theme.

also: what the hell is a Cr0n Job?

Leave a comment:

• Prolex
    replied
    Sorry about not sending that e-mail steve You didn't respond before I headed off to work...I'm @ school right now but when I get home I will send that Header PSD off to yah

Leave a comment:

• Farid
    replied
    Sinecure : It would be great if you can post the PSD of the "Calendar" button or at least the correct GIF

I have started implementing the Xmas style on my forum but I will only switch it as default next weekend. I have made quite a few changes, especially the header image. I will also be adding a nice script on my forum with snowflakes falling on the screen. I have put everything in a nice Zip file, including my header PSD... feel free :

http://www.dtourism.com/media/xmas.zip

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    [email protected]

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    I would have sen't em to ya, but I was to lazy to get em through the network, couldn't find em :P

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X