Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JTMON
    replied
    Thanks to a post by C-Prompt in another thread I fixed my showthread problem. Here is both the fixes in case someone else encounters this-apparently it's a known issue.

Originally Posted by C-Prompt
    Yep this is a known bug when inserting surrounding work using the header and footer. The thread pages, (Showthread), appears wrong.

In the showthread template look for:

code:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    <!-- End content area table (CREATED IN HEADER!!) -->
    </td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove it.

Next look for

code:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    <!-- restart content table from header -->
    <table cellpadding="10" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" align="center">
    <tr>
    <td>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove it.

That should do it.

Leave a comment:

• silkroad
    replied
    You're welcome

We are still hoping someone designs a super high-tech industrial theme to highlight on the UNIX vB site after the holidays

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    Your very very much

Leave a comment:

• silkroad
    replied
    Our Default Site For Christmas, Thanks Sinecure!

Sinecure, thanks so much for the Christmas present! We made your Christmas theme the www.unix.com default theme for the season!

We are more than happy to keep the link to your site at the bottom. I think that this is a great way to promote graphic artists and stylemasters!!

Thanks so much and Merry Christmas!!!
    Last edited by silkroad; Sun 2nd Dec '01, 12:57pm.

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    Epi, perhaps if you trust me send me a PM with a login and pass that is an admin and I'll be glad to take a look at it.

Leave a comment:

• epi
    replied
    yes i did that and it doesn't work

Leave a comment:

• JTMON
    replied
    Did you make sure that the option that says allow styles from other versions was set to yes?

Leave a comment:

• epi
    replied
    i am using vvb v2.03 and whenever i try to add the style file it says that it is a invalid style file? anyone have any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• JTMON
    replied
    ok I've managed to fix newreply-that was being messed up because I had it set to show 30 clickable smilies and they were forcing the table to be larger. Still not sure on showthread though

Leave a comment:

• JTMON
    replied
    And also newreply.php3

Other than those, it works great!

Leave a comment:

• JTMON
    replied
    Showthread.php3

here's a better shot

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    hmm, what page is that on? I can barely see the screenshot

Leave a comment:

• JTMON
    replied

Why No attachments on edits?

Leave a comment:

• JTMON
    replied
    Well I fixed it a little by comparing the output source with PJ's. There was an extra </table> tag, But it's still off a bit. Any help here is mucho appreciado..I've included a screenie:

Leave a comment:

• JTMON
    replied
    Originally posted by qwaz
    Hey...just noticed something.

When replying to a thread, the thread summary underneath the thread is not formatted like the rest...it is set to the left and looks a bit funky.
    Thanks for the template. Very nice!!

hmm I have this same problem. Also when you click into a thread it breaks the canes. and the presents shift left??
    Which templates control these two?
    Last edited by JTMON; Fri 30th Nov '01, 11:54pm.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X