Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[email protected]

Thanks!
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Sinecure : It would be great if you can post the PSD of the "Calendar" button or at least the correct GIF

I have started implementing the Xmas style on my forum but I will only switch it as default next weekend. I have made quite a few changes, especially the header image. I will also be adding a nice script on my forum with snowflakes falling on the screen. I have put everything in a nice Zip file, including my header PSD... feel free :

http://www.dtourism.com/media/xmas.zip

Comment

Sorry about not sending that e-mail steve You didn't respond before I headed off to work...I'm @ school right now but when I get home I will send that Header PSD off to yah

Comment

can you send it to me to please at [email protected]

again great work on this theme.

also: what the hell is a Cr0n Job?
          MCSE, MVP, CCIE
          Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Using cron jobs you can excute certain tasks to be carried out by the server at certain times and what not. Its pretty cool
            Board of the Month: November
            Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
            Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
            vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

Hey...just noticed something.

When replying to a thread, the thread summary underneath the thread is not formatted like the rest...it is set to the left and looks a bit funky.

Comment

It looks fine to me - just like it always has.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Steve, wait until you see the board re-design I am doing for PJ, its mind boggling
                  vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

Great! Let me know when it's done and I'll check it out.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Do you have ICQ?? If so I'll hook you up with a preview, my ICQ is 43774379

Comment

I do but I generally keep it off.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

oh Well you have my ICQ #, I am online right now, waiting for that flashing thingy heheh

Comment

I honestly don't know how to contact anyone with ICQ. Do I use 'Add/Invite Usrs'?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

hehe YEp...hit Add/Invite then a thing pops up..then you can search by E-mail, First and Last name and lastly ICQ #...just plug his ICQ # in that spot and then it'll show his name...Then just double click on his name and it'll ask you to "tell you why you to add him"

Comment

did anyone get the PSD of the header graphic mailed to them?

or do only certain members qualify for that??
                                MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                                Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X