No announcement yet.

Pixeljunction.com VB Christmas Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once everything is working well on your server, enable the Chrismtas theme. Its up to you wether you want it to be the default for your users or one they can pick seperatly.
    Board of the Month: November
    Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
    Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
    vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

everything should be working ok now......

and i've enabled the theme.....

Comment

nice sin

Comment

Originally posted by DarkManX_19
          seems that my server has been having problems 2nite......i emailed them and said they are working on it....should improve shortly they say......

should i enable the christmas template....oh well u guys would have to register to switch to it.....well just tell me what you need me to do...thanks
          looks like your forcing the forums to overide the default or chosen style
          MCSE, MVP, CCIE
          Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Originally posted by Asendin

looks like your forcing the forums to overide the default or chosen style

how do i go about fixing that....??

Comment

ok got it, i had override users custom style set to over ride it, and i changed it to no, and now everything works great

Comment

Glad to hear that. A few people requested the PSD's for the top, unfortunatly I am just out the door for the entire weekend but I will send them right away on MOnday! CYA~
                vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

If anyone's interested, here's the ON.GIF I created to use with this set:
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

And here's OFF.GIF:

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinecure
                      I say weird
                      Could I get a URL?
                      What browser are you using?
                      browser = ie 5.5 no im notupgradin to 6b i havent had any probs with 5.5 if it aint broke dont fix it as to a url to the board ill see if i can make you ana co**** to view it i will look at other things today asi have more time i use images in the bg so maybe somehow they caused a prob
                      http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

Comment

Awesome!

Thank you very much!!!!!

Tim
                        Five Star Review Script - Add reviews to your website!
                        Mixed Martial Arts - Houston MMA Training
                        Women's Self-Defense - Courses and DVDs available

Comment

Thanks for the sweet little on/off's Steve!!! Great stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Sinecure
                            Thanks for the sweet little on/off's Steve!!! Great stuff
                            It was the least i could do for such a great style set! Don't forget to send me the PSD of the header graphic.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

What's your e-mail address?

Comment

I would have sen't em to ya, but I was to lazy to get em through the network, couldn't find em :P

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X