Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixeljunction.com VB Christmas Style

Pixeljunction.com Christmas Theme

Well Ladies and Gentlemen here we have it. This theme comes complete with an Xmas Button Set as well as other images in order for it to fit the “Xmas Theme” Installation couldn’t be easier. Simply follow these steps:

Download the Style and accompanying images HERE

1)Download the .Zip File and Unzip it’s contents to a Folder in which you will remember
    2)Log into your Admin Panel
    3)Under the Styles Menu Select Download/Upload
    4)Hit the “Browse” button and select the “vbulletin.style” file that you extracted from the ZIP file. Where it says “Overwrite Existing Style” Select “No , Create a new Style”. For the option “Use style file even if it is for a different version of vBulletin” Select “YES”. Then Select “Upload File”
    5)Now Upload the Entire contents of the folder “xmas_images” to the root directory of vbulletin. IE it should be like this “/yourboard/xmas_images”

If you have any questions/comments please feel free to send me a PM or E-mail me and I would be more than happy to help. All we ask is that you keep the link to our website at the bottom. It’s already there we’re just asking that you don’t remove it.

A special thanks to Prolex for making the button set and some of the graphics. Also thanks to Kier and Ed Sullivan for helping me fix some of the bugs.

For a preview of the Christmas Style go HERE
    Last edited by Sinecure; Thu 22nd Nov '01, 7:18pm.
    Board of the Month: November
    Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
    Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
    vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

great job, thanks for the hard work guys much appreciated..
    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
    Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Excellent job Sinecure!
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by smachol
        Excellent job Sinecure!
        Big Thanks to Prolex, Kier and Ed Sullivan for their help!
        vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

i know people can select it to be there style to use but can you force it to be the default style for all users?
          MCSE, MVP, CCIE
          Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Excellent job Sinecure!
            hmm.....

Comment

umm..that's a very good question..I'm pretty sure there is a way..just can't remember..

Comment

Originally posted by Prolex

hmm.....
                Oops - and Prolex, of course! (Sorry, I didn't read the original announcement very carefully. )

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Asendin
                  i know people can select it to be there style to use but can you force it to be the default style for all users?
                  Yes, in fact I've done the exact same thing on my board with my Halloween and Thanksgiving styles. Just edit each of the style properties (including Default) and point them to the Christmas Replacement and Template sets.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Yes, in fact I've done the exact same thing on my board with my Halloween and Thanksgiving styles. Just edit each of the style properties (including Default) and point them to the Christmas Replacement and Template sets.
                    will do thanks
                    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                    Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Asendin, check your PM's.

Comment

i tried using this and the grinch dont show at top and the stuff at bottom the presents and all dont show up all other images do
                        http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

Comment

I say weird
                          Could I get a URL?
                          What browser are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by Sinecure
                            Asendin, check your PM's.
                            will do,
                            MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                            Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Sinecure or Prolex - what's the font used in 'Happy Holidays'?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X