Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    There was a minor bug in the admin control panel that if you updated a user's style that your cookie would be updated with the same style.

However that is the only place that I recall this ever happening before.

Leave a comment:

• Steve_S
    replied
    Originally posted by smachol
    All I can say is that this isn't happening on either of my forums (both running 2.2.1.) Are you sure you changed the calendar colors of each style set?
    Confirmed with my 2.2.1 BUT you do have to edit the BG color in the faq home page for your red style and your green style etc. This is kinda of a little "orphan" template

Leave a comment:

• Tweak
    replied
    I will check everything all over again.. Im sure its all alright . i would like to thatnk you guys for trying to help me. THANX ALOT

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    All I can say is that this isn't happening on either of my forums (both running 2.2.1.) Are you sure you changed the calendar colors of each style set?

Leave a comment:

• Al Zander
    replied
    Tweak, I think the only way this can get resolved is if one of the mods/admins on this board can recreate this occurence either on this board or (more likely) on yours. I have never had this problem myself, and neither have the mods, by the sound of it.

There are a couple of other people that seem to have reported the same problem though, so it does exist. Amykhar reported this on his board too (2.0.3 and 2.2) here.

Good luck Tweak, hope this one gets resolved soon.
    (Just for something to do in the mean time, try and see if the same thing happens in Netscape)

Leave a comment:

• Tweak
    replied
    Originally posted by SillyAlien
    Steve, I think I am understanding Tweak a bit differently. I take it that while he is browsing his board in style-RED, when he (as an example) navigates to the Private Messaging area, the style all of a sudden switches to style-BLUE. The same thing could happen next time when he navigates to the Calendar. I think that is what he means by "links".

If that is what is happening, then it is not a sessions problem.
    Tweak, can you let us know who is on the right track here please.

Cheers
    you are right. It switches my style when i click on Pms say. or even say i go and click or the fhome button on the top it would switch,, Then i have to go back to my user CP and re submit even thou it say the style i have. And again it only does it to the ADMINs nobody else.

Leave a comment:

• Al Zander
    replied
    Steve, I think I am understanding Tweak a bit differently. I take it that while he is browsing his board in style-RED, when he (as an example) navigates to the Private Messaging area, the style all of a sudden switches to style-BLUE. The same thing could happen next time when he navigates to the Calendar. I think that is what he means by "links".

If that is what is happening, then it is not a sessions problem.
    Tweak, can you let us know who is on the right track here please.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Let me see if I understand. You click on a link with a specific style set and your style doesn't go back to your chosen style until you resubmit it in your user cp - correct? If so, then I don't think this is a bug. The style remains in your session as long as you're running the same session or you reset it.

Leave a comment:

• Tweak
    replied
    Originally posted by NUTNDUN
    Check and make sure the setting for use default theme isn't selected in the forums properties
    No thats all ok. I guess ill have to live with it kinda sux. Thanx If anyone has a FIX can you please post it.

Leave a comment:

• Martz
    replied
    Originally posted by Tweak
    The problem is only for ADMINs say i have a
    BLUE style
    RED style
    ORANGE style

I have my style set to RED. Well when i click links on my forum example PMs it will switch my style to Blue. Thus making me go back to my USER CP and Repick my style. It has done it to me on all versions of VBB i was hoping they fixed it. Was told it was a BUG a while back.
    This does happen from time to time, and yes it is anoying.

Leave a comment:

• NUTNDUN
    replied
    Check and make sure the setting for use default theme isn't selected in the forums properties

Leave a comment:

• Tweak
    replied
    The problem is only for ADMINs say i have a
    BLUE style
    RED style
    ORANGE style

I have my style set to RED. Well when i click links on my forum example PMs it will switch my style to Blue. Thus making me go back to my USER CP and Repick my style. It has done it to me on all versions of VBB i was hoping they fixed it. Was told it was a BUG a while back.

Leave a comment:

• Al Zander
    replied
    Styles working here too.
    Tweak, maybe we're not understanding you right. Can you describe your problem in a little more detail please.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Styles are working on my forums.

Leave a comment:

• Tweak
    replied
    So is there a Fix??? or anythimg i can do to stop this? it is very annoying.

Leave a comment: