Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to declare that font officialy 'crap'

Sinecure:

would you mind emailing me a list of fonts that you use and that are your personal favourites, being a gfx designer, i am sure you have many great fonts

Comment

LOL! I have 946 fonts! JUST checked!
      Sad part is, chances are I use like 10 tops...
      MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

can you list your 10 favourtite fonts then please

can you check to see if you have Vienna Extended in your fonts list, if so, can you send it me please?

Comment

Originally posted by c-prompt

I studied it and other religions in college but I still have no idea what types of swords they used, or didn't use during the crusades. lol
          I don't know if it was answered already, but the Christians generally used a heavy, long iron sowrad that was pretty blunt and normally needed two hands to swing around.

The West actually got the idea of using steal in their sowards from the non-Christians they fought during the crusades.

I had to write a big long essay in school about the things the we learned from the non-Christians during the crusades and how it effected the world we live in today.
          - James
          http://forums.smaaash.com

Comment

Originally posted by Airwaves
            can you list your 10 favourtite fonts then please

can you check to see if you have Vienna Extended in your fonts list, if so, can you send it me please?
            Many fonts are actually copywrited material and should be protected like any other software. If you are looking for a particular font then a quick search should tell you if it is available for download and/or electronic purchase or free.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

I know, I can only find Vienna Extended for sale and the cheapest is £22

Thanks

PS: Can anyone tell me the original file name for the vienna extended font? vie__ext.ttf for example?

Comment

I find all my fonts at www.themeworld.com I still don't think I've been able to browse them all...

Cheers
                The Toy Box
                http://www.thetoybox.net
                [email protected]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X