Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5solas.org - skinned by Sinecure

Hello community,

I just thought I'd post the URL to my forums (5solas.org theological discussions)... It was skinned by Sinecure, and I think he did an excellent job, don't you think?

http://forums.5solas.org/

Looks good to me heheh
    Board of the Month: November
    Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
    Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
    vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

Sinecure : Please add me to your ICQ list.

In a few days I would like to discuss a few things with you.
      Email: [email protected]
      Site: Under Construction

Comment

looking sharp man, but lose the XP icons already
        MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

It looks good to me, and XP gives it class of sweetness, and just looks plain right out good to tell you the truth

To each his own

Comment

Originally posted by snyx
            looking sharp man, but lose the XP icons already
            A lot of people like the XP icons because it deviats from the normal icons which everyone uses. I usually ask the client if they want to use the XP icons before I go ahead with it.. Anyway, I think they look nice
            vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

well theres nice, then there is overkill.
              sorry, but even I can only create something so many times before...

Comment

I see what snyx is saying. Kinda like movies. Used to be cool to have a weird ending. Now everyone is having weird endings and its just not cool anymore. Over done, over used.

Heck, its even like the planet kosmos font. That thing is a friggin curse! lol I can't wait to open my new site to get away from that damn font. lol

Its cool though I dig it.

Comment

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I just happen to think the XP icons are a good way to get away from the normal icons yet still retaining an approach thats understandable.

Anyway, its all good

Comment

Yep. Not much you can do if a client wants it. Not like you're going to say no. Same way some people ask for the font I was just talking about. Now, I dislike it but you think I would tell the client no? Heck no. Its all good in the vBulletin hood.

Comment

Originally posted by c-prompt
                      Yep. Not much you can do if a client wants it. Not like you're going to say no. Same way some people ask for the font I was just talking about. Now, I dislike it but you think I would tell the client no? Heck no. Its all good in the vBulletin hood.
                      True dat

Comment

Originally posted by c-prompt
                        Yep. Not much you can do if a client wants it. Not like you're going to say no....
                        I donno, I have fired clients before cuz they didn't like my work! Whoa man, where they ever choked. Should snyx open his big bag of stories?

Comment

Only thing I would change is the sword... The Celtics weren't big on the crusades or prosetylizing for Christianity. It wasn't until they were conquered later (much later) that their stories were Christianized by the monks sent by the church to maintain order.

A Roman sword would be much better as they were the major reason that Christianity spread in the early years after it was declared the 'official' religion.
                          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

umm, yeah

Comment

I know nothing about the christianity religion

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X