Have a look please!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a look please!!!

I'm in the middle of a major site overhaul. Do you guys like my new site colors and images? Still a lot of work to be done though....... http://www.haiparts.com/haiforums.html

thanks guys..... Oh and the main url to my site is highaltitudeimports.com

Not bad except for the Iframe I beleive it is. I am not much of a fan of those, but yeah other then that its pretty good.
    Board of the Month: November
    Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
    Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
    vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

I am really disliking the frame. And its only made for 800x600 resolution. For everyone else the area to the right of the navigation and banner is just empty.

Comment

What would you guys suggest instead of the Iframes? Lol last time I had it reviewed everyone told me "love the site, but you should try using some iframes" ... lol

Comment

You dont need iframes at all. Why were you using them? To insert your forums into that design just use the header and footer templates.

Comment

Yeah I aggree, the Iframe just make it harder to see everything. Its just another scrollbar to take car of
            Board of the Month: November
            Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
            Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
            vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

Thanks guys, i'll go work on that and post back when its done....

Comment

C-prompt

I thought your site would be a Commodore site. I went there expecting to talk about 6502 Machine Code, FLI, IFLI modes on the VIC and the voices of the SID. Nice site nevertherless.
                ~*------<<=>>------*~
                Cavy Seek
                A Community for All!
                ~*------<<=>>------*~

Comment

wasn't there a tutorial about putting a menu in the header of the board? I'm messing around with the code here, but not having much luck. I'm ok with html, but the insert sections in the styles section are driving me crazy....

Comment

Re: C-prompt

Originally posted by GraphicW
                    I thought your site would be a Commodore site. I went there expecting to talk about 6502 Machine Code, FLI, IFLI modes on the VIC and the voices of the SID. Nice site nevertherless.
                    Because my avatar has the commodore logo in it? Theres people with avatars of wolves on here. I'm sure that doesnt mean their forums are about wolves though.

Comment

Originally posted by 99SIVTEC
                      wasn't there a tutorial about putting a menu in the header of the board? I'm messing around with the code here, but not having much luck. I'm ok with html, but the insert sections in the styles section are driving me crazy....
                      Put everything before the forum area in the header. Then the rest in the footer. Surrounding the forum itself.

Comment

Ok, got the title inserted fairly easily. I can't for the life of me get the DHTML menu to show up though.

Step 1) Add the below to the <HEAD> section of your page:

<script language="javascript" src="sniffer.js">

//Top Navigational Bar III (By BrotherCake @ [email protected])
                        //Permission granted/modified by Dynamicdrive.com to include script in archive
                        //For this and 100's more DHTML scripts, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com

</script>
                        <script language="javascript1.2" src="custom.js"></script>
                        <script language="javascript1.2" src="style.js"></script>

Step 2) Add the below to the <BODY> section of your page, at the VERY end (right above the </BODY> tag). It is very important that the below be added at the end of the document:

<script language="javascript1.2" src="menu.js"></script>

Comment

ignore that.........My dumb ass forgot to copy the menu files over to the forums directory.....

Comment

Hmm...

I don't know I just can't deal with yellow on blue like colors .

And the iframe is really annoying. It's alright on web sites, but definately a not for message boards ... in my opinion.
                            so what's new?

Comment

ohhh the iframe is long gone. I guess I forgot to update the link above. Just go to www.highaltitudeimports.com . No more frames, or iframes.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X