[vb4] CMS not showing custom theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [vb4] CMS not showing custom theme

I created a new theme using the default as the parent theme. I only made some color changes in the stylevar. The forum shows the proper changes but the CMS refuses to switch to my new theme even if I select it at the bottom. It always reverts to Default. Please help.

Did you change your stylevar for cms also? . CMS, Blog, Forum are all different
    Uberforces

Comment

The blog shows changes I made to the stylevar in the header just fine. The CMS will not budge.

Comment

Again, the Forum shows changes just fine. The blog shows the header changes just fine. The CMS doesn't show any changes whatsoever and reverts to Default not matter what I select.

Comment

Clear CMS Cache!

And please use the search box
          Problems with vB4? Try This Thread for answers!

Comment

Sorry Alex, still does not work. Any other suggestions. I'm really scratching my head on this one.

Comment

Put your mouse over "Home" while on an admin account and then click the little pencil icon that pops up.
              Then, change "Style" to board default, and then try changing the style.
              Seems to have worked for me.

Comment

just saw your thread about it. Thank you so much. This worked.

A mod can close or merge this thread now.

Comment

And where is that thread? To me it looks like many people have asked why CMS wont use same image as forum header, but afaik there are no answers. Not that I can find at least.
                  I don't even find styleVars for others than forum....
                  Site admin
                  www.enemyoffline.com, vBulletin CMS 4

Comment

Im experiencing the same problem, i like to have multiple themes for my members on my board, but intill this gets fixed i can only have 1 custom one.

Comment

Originally posted by jallaballa View Post
                      And where is that thread? To me it looks like many people have asked why CMS wont use same image as forum header, but afaik there are no answers. Not that I can find at least.
                      I don't even find styleVars for others than forum....

Originally posted by RoG Shadow RV View Post
                      Im experiencing the same problem, i like to have multiple themes for my members on my board, but intill this gets fixed i can only have 1 custom one.
                      Go to your CMS home page. Look just to the right of the section navigation bar on the left hand side. Hover over the Home section (or whatever you've titled your main landing page). A pencil should show up to the right of the text in the main area. Click the pencil. In there you'll see an option for syle adjustments for this section. Make sure you click inherit style (or select the style you want users to see for that specific section)

Hope that was clear enough for you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X