• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Zander
    replied
    Re: Getting Desperate

Originally posted by kingdomkomputer
    /forums/public_html/images/avatars is the directory where I have uploaded my avatars to using my ftp program - it has confirmed that they are definitely there yet when I try to "add" avatars, I get the error message saying that it was unable to find the directory.
    Okay, this is a long shot, but shouldn't this be..
    /public_html/forums/images/avatars

and in Admin CP, the path is simply images/avatars

Just a thought

Leave a comment:

• WizyWyg
    replied
    Or else find the exact path to your directory on the server (this should have been given to you by your host)

Leave a comment:

• Mr. X
    replied
    Re: Getting Desperate

Originally posted by kingdomkomputer
    Sorry to post this again guys - is there another method of getting DIRECT help with my vBulletin installation.

I know nothing about it but am trying to upload avatars and have been trying for a week now so I am at the point of ditching it completely.

/forums/public_html/images/avatars is the directory where I have uploaded my avatars to using my ftp program - it has confirmed that they are definitely there yet when I try to "add" avatars, I get the error message saying that it was unable to find the directory.

Can ANYONE please help or point me in a direction where I may get assistance?
    Hmm. have you tried entering the path as /username before the /forums in the path?

Leave a comment:

• Joe Gronlund
    replied
    Originally posted by smachol
    Have you tried entering an official support request?

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support.php
    hehe this error sounds familiar ehh? hehe

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Have you tried entering an official support request?

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support.php

Leave a comment:

• kingdomkomputer
    started a topic Getting Desperate

Getting Desperate

Sorry to post this again guys - is there another method of getting DIRECT help with my vBulletin installation.

I know nothing about it but am trying to upload avatars and have been trying for a week now so I am at the point of ditching it completely.

Can ANYONE please help or point me in a direction where I may get assistance?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X