Style proramming - Background

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Style proramming - Background

I just use VB 3.8 for my Anime Forum and I am working on the Upgrade to 4.0.
    I would like to create a Background behind the Forum, that dosen't repaet at different resolutions and dynamically keeps up with the X-Size of the Browser's Window.

Now, instead of a big picture behind the Forum I would like to have one PNG picture that stays on the upper right side of the Background and another one that is fixed to the upper left side of the Browser Window.

If that works, the User can size the Browser Window to any resulution and will see on both sides of the forums window a nice BG Picture.
    Does anybody has a solution for this?
    I would be really pleased about some support, because I am sure that it would look really great!

See a shematic drawing in the File attatched below.

THX
    Attached Files

You can add any additional CSS styling to the additional.css template via AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > [Edit Templates] > CSS Templates
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - Highlight the correct navigation tab when you are on a custom page
    - "Quick Route" Interface...
    - Allow to use custom icons for individual forums

Comment

THX,
      but I know, where I have to access to put the style.
      My problem is that I cant find a solution to set the two pictures to their fixed position.
      Either they repeat, or they do scroll away, if i scroll down the board.

Maybe someone can give me some parameters that I have to set, to fix the two images to the top left and top right corner of my background.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X