UBB 5.x Clone Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UBB 5.x Clone Style

Thought there might be someone interested in this. My boards had been UBB 5.x for a few years prior to our change to vB back in July. To lessen the learning curve of those involved, I modified the templates so that vB would essentially look and feel like UBB. I didn't take out many of the "feature enhancements" of vB, really. I mostly just moved crap around a lot and took out the field for users to put a custom subject line in when replying to a thread. You can see a working model of this at http://www.augustknights.com/forums/

As a side note, has anyone made a button set for vB that is [largely] icons only? I need something that meshes with my style set and was hoping someone might have something previously unpublished here that they would be willing to share. Thanks!

Looks like vBulletin default layout to me.

Comment

Hmm... well, it shouldn't... It's certainly not as customized as your forums or anything, but it should do something. Is the background black? It should be. If not, then it's loading the default blue/white scheme that comes with the product...

Comment

Originally posted by c-prompt
        i think most changes were made in the postbit-template but i'm not sure.

Comment

hmm, why would anyone like the UBB-look above the vB-look?
          i mean, if you like the UBB-look more, why don't you get UBB then?
          (ok, I know vB has more functions, is faster and has better stability, but we don't talk about that for a moment )
          :D:):p:rolleyes::cool:

Comment

Originally posted by rickjansen105
            (ok, I know vB has more functions, is faster and has better stability, but we don't talk about that for a moment )
            LOL
            Chen Avinadav
            Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Thank you! You saved me a bunch of work.

Comment

Originally posted by c-prompt
                I think you're right. It's the original vbulletin.style from 2.2.0. The colors are the same as vBulletin's at the beginning of the file and the subject line hasn't been removed from newreply. Artemido must have uploaded the wrong file.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X