Vbulletin 4.0 Stylevar help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vbulletin 4.0 Stylevar help

Trying to get a style ready for VB 4.0 I have almost all figured out other than the arrows in attachment
    Red arrows are for the font color, the black arrows are for the shading. What Stylevar are these? Any help would be appreciated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	styles.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	3712125

I'm still looking for that one too. Also, I'm trying to find how to change the fontcolor for the navbar (the one below the logo that has home, forum, blogs and what's new). I want to change the background to black (which I managed) but I cant seem to find where to change the font color.. I'm probably just overlooking it
    Thanks,
    Slinger

Tandy Services
    Chamber Theory ~Your Locked Up Thoughts~

Comment

Originally posted by TandyServices View Post
      I'm still looking for that one too. Also, I'm trying to find how to change the fontcolor for the navbar (the one below the logo that has home, forum, blogs and what's new). I want to change the background to black (which I managed) but I cant seem to find where to change the font color.. I'm probably just overlooking it
      Its navbar_tab_color or it should be I think both of our questions are due to bugs in the beta.

Capt

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJager View Post
        Its navbar_tab_color or it should be I think both of our questions are due to bugs in the beta.

Capt
        Yes I guess so, because I tried that. For now I just changed the background color of the navigation bar, so it works. But those headers you were pointing out would look much better if I could read them better I'll just wait and see.
        Thanks,
        Slinger

Tandy Services

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJager View Post
          Trying to get a style ready for VB 4.0 I have almost all figured out other than the arrows in attachment
          Red arrows are for the font color, the black arrows are for the shading. What Stylevar are these? Any help would be appreciated.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38015[/ATTACH]
          Hi
          The variable of character is forumbits_aForum, while the color of the bar is vatiabile blockhead_background.
          http://vbulletinitaly.it

Comment

Originally posted by Omeka View Post
            Hi
            The variable of character is forumbits_aForum, while the color of the bar is vatiabile blockhead_background.
            The forumbits_aForum is for the forum headerbars, that say Last Post etc.. I myself and I think also CaptJager are looking for the one that says What's Going On, on the bottom of the forumpage. Thanks for thinking with us though
            Thanks,
            Slinger

Tandy Services

Comment

The whatsgoing on area is completely hardcoded at this time. You can edit this ciss by editing the vbulletin-chrome.css I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                The whatsgoing on area is completely hardcoded at this time. You can edit this ciss by editing the vbulletin-chrome.css I believe.
                Well I actually found where to change the background color of the "What's going on" header, it is the threadlisthead_background var. However, that also changes (logically by the name) the thread list headers in the same color..
                Thanks,
                Slinger

Tandy Services

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X