VB Skins & more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VB Skins & more

Not sure if i am in right forum nor section , but have Questions about some grafic design's

1. where i can find and downloade some new skins for vb 3.8.4

2.need some program's to design header to my site

3.i would like to instal Flashchat 5 or high'er & where i can find the downloade's for that with instruction , also would be nice to have some quick tutorial or quick gude how to do that ...

Thanks in advance for some good Advice ....

Try vbulletin.org There's all kinds of styles and mods that people have designed. Flashchat too I believe, just use the search option.
    Thanks,
    Slinger

Tandy Services
    Chamber Theory ~Your Locked Up Thoughts~

Comment

Search option - you kidding me , the is it , i was expect some reliable info , some line up , and basicly got kick in my ass , well thanks . unhappy

Comment

well at least I answered your first question, just trying to help out. I'm not planning to do a search for others when I point them to the right direction. If you want a mod or a style there are (I believe) thousands of them on vbulletin.org so the list would be endles.. On the chat part, try the flashchat mod from Tufat, that one has high ratings. Hope that helps you out a bit more. Don't be unhappy, didn't mean to kick your ass, just trying to answer with the little knowledge I had. Unlike everyone else not replying at all (no offence intended)..
        Thanks,
        Slinger

Tandy Services
        Chamber Theory ~Your Locked Up Thoughts~

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X