X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• signs201.com
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego View Post
    vBport What? ... No, that is that color choice of vBulletin Admin Control Panel. It shows how to create proper categories/forums/subforums....
    I figured out how to do this, now how do I change the color of my parent forum title, like on this site, www.signs101.com

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    vBport What? ... No, that is that color choice of vBulletin Admin Control Panel. It shows how to create proper categories/forums/subforums....

Leave a comment:

• signs201.com
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego View Post
    You should make forums parent to 'No One' if they do not belong in that category.
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228918

Your site has been down for a while and do not recall what it looks like at the moment.
    Are those screen shots from VB Portal? I do not have that right now, but I have downloaded it and will be installing it soon.

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    You should make forums parent to 'No One' if they do not belong in that category.
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228918

Your site has been down for a while and do not recall what it looks like at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• signs201.com
    replied
    Originally posted by signs201.com View Post
    I have a forum that I am starting, called Signs201.com, the parent forum of "Merchant Members" is currently a dark purple color, and I am making sub forums under that. Than I want to have some more parent forums such as miscalaneous topics and Sign Making Topics, how do I make those two other parent directories the same color as the merchant members one?

Thanks for all your help!
    Anything?

Leave a comment:

• signs201.com
    started a topic Changing Parent Forum Title Color

Changing Parent Forum Title Color

I have a forum that I am starting, called Signs201.com, the parent forum of "Merchant Members" is currently a dark purple color, and I am making sub forums under that. Than I want to have some more parent forums such as miscalaneous topics and Sign Making Topics, how do I make those two other parent directories the same color as the merchant members one?

Thanks for all your help!