Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonsShadow
    replied
    Maybe he should give the code for it to Jelsoft/the community and they could host it on Vbulletin.org. This would make everyone happy, plus they have that nice phat pipe.

One old man's humble opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    I've already talked to John, he nor anyone else tried to shut down the CSM..

Leave a comment:

• Goldfinger
    replied
    Maybe John will post in this thread so we can find out the true story .

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    My beleifs is the fault here is not Jelsofts. That user does not have a licence for vbulletin, how do I know this?, check out this thread.
    Now I beleive, correct me if I am wrong, but if you don't hold a licence you can not see posts made by anyone other then yourself, or you just can't see posts at all..
    I beleive that he can not provide support or inform people of this service if he can not view posts/make posts. I beleive this is why he has chosen to take the machine down. I don't beleive Jelsoft forced him to shut it down, I beleive he shut it down on his own because he doesn't hold a licence.. Thats my opinion. It's a great little thing going there, great job on that, but I dont beleive Jelsoft had any part in this what so ever

Leave a comment:

• Paul J
    replied
    They walk a fine line...but this really seems, again, that jelsoft's concerns lie with pirates a bit more than with their paying customers.

Leave a comment:

• freehtml
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwaves
    I agree.

Simple things such as color scheme selectors should be there anyway.

Perhaps Jelsoft should have 'employed' this guys services and let it be included instead of shunning him for his hard work.

His name could be on the admin section with the rest of the contributions.
    I agreed, their hardwork should be apperiated

Leave a comment:

• Airwaves
    replied
    I agree.

Simple things such as color scheme selectors should be there anyway.

Perhaps Jelsoft should have 'employed' this guys services and let it be included instead of shunning him for his hard work.

His name could be on the admin section with the rest of the contributions.

Leave a comment:

• Goldfinger
    replied
    Originally posted by Sinecure
    There is more to it then that. Jelsoft wouldn't just say, we wont let you help paying customers by giving them an effective tool to create colour schemes. No that would just be stupid.

"I can't post, reply or communicate with vBulletin users over at www.vbulletin.com
    anymore, so I have decided to take down the Color Scheme Machine."

I am assuming its something to do with licence info.
    They should have tools that you can download in the members area that allow you to get the right colors .

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    There is more to it then that. Jelsoft wouldn't just say, we wont let you help paying customers by giving them an effective tool to create colour schemes. No that would just be stupid.

"I can't post, reply or communicate with vBulletin users over at www.vbulletin.com
    anymore, so I have decided to take down the Color Scheme Machine."

I am assuming its something to do with licence info.

Leave a comment:

• Al Zander
    replied
    That was one of the most useful tools for theme development!

Leave a comment:

• Prolex
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: http://www.pixeljunction.com/vbthemes/

Originally posted by rmusic

jelsoft nolonger lets them help ppl with finding a good color sceam
    Why is that?

Leave a comment:

• rmusic
    replied
    Re: Re: http://www.pixeljunction.com/vbthemes/

Originally posted by doG

Try this.
    Visit this webpage:
    http://www.activescore.com/vb

Fill in some colors and click "Show me", you will then see how your board will look.

When you have got the right colors, look for the text: "Open your CP in upper frame to easy copy and paste values."

There are also some ready set colors that you might want to use as "ground" colors.

Have fun

jelsoft nolonger lets them help ppl with finding a good color sceam

Leave a comment:

• Prolex
    replied
    hehe contests

Leave a comment:

• Airwaves
    replied
    thanks mate

do you like the logo at the top? i made that in photoshop 5.0.2

if you want to win a £10 topup card for the phone network of your choice, then you can enter the compo, if your outside the UK, then I am sure something can be arranged if your the winner you have to be a registered member though

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    Looks good

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X