How to upgrade vB style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to upgrade vB style

I have a 3.7.2 vBulletin style, and I want to upgrade it to 3.8.3. How am I able to do this?

after installing 3.8.3, you will have a message saying "Out-of-Date Custom Templates Found!" in admincp home for outdated templates. Click "click here to view these templates", then view history cpmpare side by side the old and new. If there is added code you have to add it to the old style like that.

mostly styles I think templates to watch for changes since 3.7.2 is navbar and footer, if there is category spacing there will be more in forumhome templates
    Get Our New Flat Theme Pro Pack or Grab all 34 vb5.6.4 skins @sultantheme.com -vb3 responsive style or vb4 responsive style and vbcloud custom style

Comment

Yeah, but when I try to upload it, it says this

This file was created using a different version of vBulletin from the one you are running.

Your version: 3.8.3
      File version: 3.7.2

Comment

Check the "ignore style version" box.

Comment

Originally posted by Dilly View Post
          Check the "ignore style version" box.
          When I do that, it becomes a weird page... photos are missing and it's all white.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X