Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to remove [statusicon] and [threadicon] from threadbit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove [statusicon] and [threadicon] from threadbit?

I would like to remove the first two rows of icons in my forums (as shown on the attached picture).

I think this may somehow be done within the threadbit template, but I may be wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I spend most of today trying to figure out how to do this.
    Attached Files

I did it in my forum recently, and I believe that's where I made modifications.

My favorite way to go about this is to copy and paste the template into your favorite text editor (that saves an unlimited number of changes, so you can undo anything you do), make changes, then copy and paste them back into your template and see how it looks.

I believe I deleted lines 2-8 of the code in that template, but if memory serves you'll have to modify forumdisplay and forumhome, too, deleting the space holder above those icon columns and adjusting the Colspan value.

Comment

Thanks very much!

Comment

Can you explain what to do to make this work. I would like to remove the total statusicon kolom.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X