X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KW802
    replied
    Originally posted by glorify View Post
    Awesome! Thanks to those who voted and thanks for maintaining the contest, Scott.
    Congrats!

... but I still prefer the Dark Blue as the default style.

Leave a comment:

• glorify
    replied
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• MsJacquiiC
    replied
    Congrats

Jacquii.

Leave a comment:

• Caddyman
    replied
    congrats man, well deserved

Leave a comment:

• glorify
    replied
    Awesome! Thanks to those who voted and thanks for maintaining the contest, Scott.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Yay! Congrats

Leave a comment:

• MsJacquiiC
    replied
    Originally posted by fufu View Post
    the changing of themes is suppose to happen when you enter a clan/team's territory (board/thread).
    Oh... Hmmmm - That just seems a bit weird to me - I suppose I'm the only one LOL -- Anyway - if your Members like it - that's what really matters - but sense this is the BOTM thread - I thought I'd comment anyway - I didn't realize that the styles are supposed to change hmm... Anyway - looks like Glorify The Past has sewed up the BOTM win

Jacquii.

Leave a comment:

• fufu
    replied
    Originally posted by MsJacquiiC View Post
    Ah! Okay - makes since now - And I do realize my comment may have been a bit harsh lol - so apologies I guess... Anyway - for some reason - when I browsed the main page in Opera - the style changes when I view actual threads - it was kinda weird - you may wanna check the style options or something...

Jacquii.
    the changing of themes is suppose to happen when you enter a clan/team's territory (board/thread).

Leave a comment:

• MsJacquiiC
    replied
    Ah! Okay - makes since now - And I do realize my comment may have been a bit harsh lol - so apologies I guess... Anyway - for some reason - when I browsed the main page in Opera - the style changes when I view actual threads - it was kinda weird - you may wanna check the style options or something...

Jacquii.

Leave a comment:

• fufu
    replied
    1atk.com's default style is custom.

The pre-made styles were purchased by the individual teams/clans on the site to represent themselves.

*to give off that you entered mark my territory feel*

Leave a comment:

• MsJacquiiC
    replied
    I've been around

Originally posted by Baba Wawa View Post
    Thank you, Jacquii. I'm trying to learn from your much more experienced outlook and more informed eye.
    I've been around for a minute - so I've got a bit of experience - don't know about "informed" though LOL --- Anyway - just stating my opinion is all and I'm happy to do so

Jacquii.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    I voted for orchidboard.com

good luck everyone

Leave a comment:

• Baba Wawa
    replied
    Thank you, Jacquii. I'm trying to learn from your much more experienced outlook and more informed eye.

Leave a comment:

• MsJacquiiC
    replied
    Originally posted by Baba Wawa View Post
    Why is offering a variety of styles a turnoff? (Just trying to understand - no idea why that would be the case.)

And if possible - what is postbit customization? postbit legacy customization? why are they important?

AGain - just asking because I have no idea what these things mean.
    Well - not to get in a debate... But my personal preference is to have 1 complete, custom style. Offering a bunch of premade, generic styles is just a turnoff to me - but obviously the $20 premade skin or handful of free styles is a turnon to others - It's not my preference though; My philosophy is one is more than enough

Postbit customization is just a style (usually css design or custom code like on JPiC Forum) different from the default vBulletin. You'll notice the postbit on JPiC Forum is quite modified with added ajax tabs, etc...

Anyway - the vB.com BOTM competition voting is based on personal preference - And of course - my preference may not be everyone's preference as noted in the votes

Jacquii.

Leave a comment:

• TylerK10
    replied
    This was a tough one - some good nominations this month for sure.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X