So who sells their services?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who sells their services?

I'm looking for a nice looking and custom style for my forums. I just want to see who is offering their services, how much they charge, what kind of work they can do, and a timeframe. Thanks!
    Console Racing Review

Oh! you mean vbulletin customization services. I thought you meant something else.

I'll move along now.

Amy
    http://www.eaforums.com

Comment

Well...
      Console Racing Review

Comment

I do a fair bit of vbulletin customization. In the sense of a color scheme, custom button set, entire layout changes and that sort of thing. See my sig for prices

I usually get it done within a week, depending on the level of client work I currently have at the time, it can be shorter or longer

Shoot me a PM or an email if you interested, I can give you links to work I have done
        Board of the Month: November
        Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
        Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
        vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

I can, for cheap too.
          MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

I can, for cheap as well...

But right now I don't have much time -- busy working on something that really important that gets up and running.

But once that's done, I'm free for taking customers...

Comment

I will too, and i'm completly free. For less than $50, you can see some of my flash/potoshop skills here http://www.liquid2k.com/skatebco/splash.html
              You can also see some of my html/ps skills here http://www.liquid2k.com/skatebco/index.html

E-mail me at [email protected] for more informations.

Thanks.

Comment

hmm I know PHP, know HTML, know MySQL, know some Photoshop, but I dont know vBulltin...

I would like to try to screw thing u.. ehh make a nice design

j/k

Comment

Sinecure, Snyx, and Rockergrrl would be your safest bet. I do not recommend going with anyone who does not know how to customize vBulletin first hand. They may know graphics, and HTML. But theres alot more to customizing a vBulletin than that.

Comment

thanks c-prompt, but don't overlook yourself
                    I mean please, just look at your fourms
                    MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

I've already decided to go with C-Pr0mpt. Thanks guys!
                      Console Racing Review

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X