snyx: your button sets are cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snyx: your button sets are cool

Just wanted to let you know I downloaded a couple of your button sets (from this page) - the gradient turquoise one and the gradient green one

The board I'm using them on is, unfortunately, private, but both styles look great.

Thanks

**NOTE**

as you can see the gradient turquoise one is my work, but im happy to see someone likes 'em! enjoy!!

Comment

LMAO..

Snyx, I visited your site 1000 times and always wondered where the download files were. I would click on the buttons, the page would refresh ... and nothing new there, just the same 3 buttons on the right. Then tonight, after eating the supervitamins for dinner, I realized that I had to scroll down to see the download info.

You should put up an arrow pointing down for dummies like me. Nice sets of buttons. Thanks a lot for making my decision/choices harder once again.

Cheers

P.S. Props for the buttons to Ozone2000 too!

Comment

Re: **NOTE**

Originally posted by ozone2000
        as you can see the gradient turquoise one is my work, but im happy to see someone likes 'em! enjoy!!
        DOH

Sorry... Thanks Ozone, good work

Comment

there are a ton of buttons there?
          what do you mean nothing there?
          besides its all coming down soon.
          make room for phpmod.com
          MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

What's phpmod.com gonna be about, snyx?
            Chen Avinadav
            Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

phpmod.com sounds cool. Can ya offer any info bro?

Comment

I beleive its something similar to vbhacks.com. thats correct isn't it synx?
                Last edited by Sinecure; Thu 4 Oct '01, 11:56am.
                Board of the Month: November
                Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
                Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
                vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

yeah, but as "great" vbulletin is, its focused more towards ALL great php scripts out there right now.

I have been collecting some great talent from loads of programmers I know, who will all be contributing, and I plan to show off some great php scripts I have found on my journeys throught the web, many people don't know about.

now if only my dns would click over....
                  MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

cool

looking forward to it

good luck...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X