Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c-prompt
    replied
    I took care of it and none of the above was the cause. If anyone runs into the same problem using phpportals its in one of the templates for phpportals. It was leaving a cell open instead of closing it. So on the left side the cell went all the way down. And in turn it pushed over the bottom table which messed up the right side.

It was hell trying to find the right template causing this in phportals templates. lol

Leave a comment:

• hacker
    replied
    Thanks everyone for the tips. It worked.

Leave a comment:

• Al Zander
    replied
    Oops

Looks like Snyx beat me to it while I was answering the phone. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Al Zander
    replied
    Your "topright.gif" and "rightbottom.gif" have to be moved back to the right, the way they were before. You had the problem before that your whole board was not aligned properly, too far right. Whoever tried to fix it did it by just moving the .gif's (round corner gifs), thats why you see that white line on right now.

Leave a comment:

• snyx
    replied
    your top right corner image is whats mucking everything up from the looks of things.

try to cut off the extra blank on your right corner top and bottom image, that should do the trick.

Leave a comment:

• hacker
    started a topic Help, Misaligned Right side?

Help, Misaligned Right side?

Can anyone help me? The guy I paid to customise my site says there's no misaligned line on the right side of the page, but everyone who has seen it on different computers in different parts of the world see it, through different proxies using various browsers.

www.dyne.com/forums

Does anyone also see the same line? Can anyone help since the guy does not seem to want to help or doesn't know.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X