Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I've posted my Halloween Style set in this thread:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=30573

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Yeah I will. I need to strip out some things that are unique to my site and would only confuse everyone else. If I haven't posted it by tomorrow, send me an email reminder.

Leave a comment:

• TheHideoutGuy
    replied
    I like the theme!

Steve, I love your Halloween theme, it rocks!! Were you still planning on releasing it?

Leave a comment:

• FWC
    replied
    Originally posted by smachol
    Thanks again Sinecure for the Jack-O-Lantern gifs. I turned the ON.GIF into a blinking one. Here it is for anyone that's interested:
    I'm a sucker for toys. I added the animation. Thanks again to Sinecure and Smach....I mean Steve.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Sure, if you want. These are both the transparent versions.

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    did u want me to include these in the ZIP file under black,white and trans??

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Also, here's the OFFLOCK.GIF:

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Thanks again Sinecure for the Jack-O-Lantern gifs. I turned the ON.GIF into a blinking one. Here it is for anyone that's interested:

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    Thats awesome steve, if you need any help or advice just shoot me a PM

Leave a comment:

• Karas
    replied
    Cool!

That looks really neat!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    It's not done yet, but feel free to check out my Halloween style set. When done, I'll post it on the forums for dowload.

http://www.optiboard.com/forums/index.php?s=&styleid=32

Leave a comment:

• Karas
    replied
    true

its not Photoshop...but in essence it does alot of what is needed for most average users / admins....it does suffer a bit for high end desires.

The one thing I find completely frustrating was Photoimpact. It had this great animated text area etc....which is fine and dandy..but if you apply it to a static piece...and save it...it wont save it as an animation...it saves only the *text* as animation...

I ended up getting fed up...so I'd make the base art..then pull it into a gif animator like Ulead or such..and do it there..but what stinks is Ulead is limited in its text animation stock whereas the stuff in Photoimpact looked nice....ah well

Leave a comment:

• Delhaze
    replied
    Originally posted by wluke
    There is a version for Windows as well.. I downloaded, installed it, tried to use it to modify the vBulletin graphics, uninstalled it and deleted it.

It has a pretty pathetic interface. At least for a Windows Application. It looks like the whole thing was written in Java which is also a drawback in my opinion. It was slow and unresponsive and poorly implemented layer controls and other features.

However, I have to agree with Paint Shop Pro. It is well worth the money and in my book a much better value than Photoshop.
    I downloaded and installed it on windows, and came to the exact same conclusions about its interface, and also unistalled and deleted it.

Paint Shop Pro is excellent value for money, and I also use it, it's a lot easier to get some simple things done with it. However its biggest drawback is .... - it isn't Photoshop.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    There is a version for Windows as well.. I downloaded, installed it, tried to use it to modify the vBulletin graphics, uninstalled it and deleted it.

It has a pretty pathetic interface. At least for a Windows Application. It looks like the whole thing was written in Java which is also a drawback in my opinion. It was slow and unresponsive and poorly implemented layer controls and other features.

However, I have to agree with Paint Shop Pro. It is well worth the money and in my book a much better value than Photoshop.

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    Yeah, I know its pretty similar to Photoshop, and Linux definatly needs a good graphics proggy. A lot of people have switched over to that in order to boycott adobe.

http://www.boycottadobe.com if anyone is interested

Leave a comment: