X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Ionsurge

• Ionsurge
    replied
    You can also do it from your admin CP -> Style & Template Manager -> Style -> All Style Options.

Scroll down to "Main Table Width (pixels or percentage)", and change the value in the box to 100%, or whatever percentage of the screen width you'd prefer it occupy.

Mind, if it's a custom skin, there may be elements hard coded, or it may be a fixed width design which will prevent it from being viewed as it should if made fluid.

Edit: Your site has just loaded up, you'll need to modify the upper curve and maybe modify the header image too to flow correctly.
    Ionsurge
    Last edited by Ionsurge; Tue 23 Sep '08, 5:48am.

Leave a comment:

• vbplusme

• vbplusme
    replied
    In the header template, you should find a couple of table definitions like this:

<table border="0" width="780" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" align="center" style="background-image:url($stylevar[imgdir_misc]/head_back.jpg)">

Change the width to 100% and that should make it fluid. I think its only two but search for the width="xxx" and change them to percentages.

HTH,

vbplusme

Leave a comment:

• UaECasher

• UaECasher
    started a topic from fixed to fluid

from fixed to fluid

Hello, I want to know if i want to change my style (custom made) from fixed to fluid what do i need to change?