Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denjin
    replied
    I'm not sure if he just made it for you, but check out his signature, there is a green XP set there.

BTW, Sinecure, nice buttons. Just need a grey set and you have them all

Originally posted by diettalk
    Could I possibly get a green XP button for "forum" ... Thanks...

Leave a comment:

• diettalk
    replied
    Could I possibly get a green XP button for "forum" ... Thanks...

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    why can you just drop this man?? geez, are you just going to drag this on? Freddie asked for it to stop, so for gods sake stop it!

Leave a comment:

• c-prompt
    replied
    I could care less about his buttons. Its his whining I don't personally like. And how mods do whatever he asks them to do.

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    Would everyone please cease this bickering. If he wishes to no longer give out buttons than stop harrassing him for his decision.

Leave a comment:

• Bald Bouncer
    replied
    Mine wasn't a accusation but a observation and reading

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...5&pagenumber=1

I can see why Hairy said
    I can understand many of the mods have taken positions on vbhacks.com
    I don't know about Hairy being a hasbeen, every time I go to modshack it has over 100 people viewing the forum.

Leave a comment:

• c-prompt
    replied
    Actually my accusation is entirely correct.

You did request it to be deleted, and it was deleted. lol

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    Not one moderator has been accepted on vbhacks.com yet. Infact no one has been accepted yet, we are still working on the advanced features Please guys, if your going to make any more accusations, get the right evidence before donig so

Leave a comment:

• HairyMonster
    replied
    Please tell me this is not true ?

I can understand many of the mods have taken positions on vbhacks.com but I can not understand why that site is needed when we have the nets biggest vBull hacking board and community right here.

Maybe another lame attempt at being popular - How sad.

Anyhow I have to go practice being a - "Hasbeen" now, but its ok I found a tutorial on one of his other sites written by him .

HM

Leave a comment:

• c-prompt
    replied
    Yes he PM'd me. And he also requested a post I made in another thread deleted and the mods deleted it. Good to see the mods are on sinecures staff as well as vBulletins.

Leave a comment:

• Bald Bouncer
    replied
    It might be a good idea to remove all the DEAD links from your signature Sinecure now that you have decided to withdraw your buttons.

Leave a comment:

• HairyMonster
    replied
    c-prompt he aint worth it m8

he may pm you also and tell you your a hasbeen

HM

Leave a comment:

• c-prompt
    replied
    I have a problem with people who request threads to be closed, because people do not agree with their side. You could have simply put a page on that site saying they were taken down. Why post here? You just had to whine for all to see. And then you request it closed, because people thought it you were wrong.

Leave a comment:

• sevenOne8
    replied
    I don't have ICQ, do you think it is possible for you to email them to me? my email address is [email protected] -

Leave a comment:

• Sinecure
    replied
    Are you planning on turning this thread into a flamming thread to c-prompt?? It ended with menno closing that thread, leave at that for gods sake. That only one of the reasons it got taken down. Did you not read any of my replies in the previous thread?

That was 1 reason for taking it down!

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X