No announcement yet.

Windows XP (GREEN!) button set :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It might be a good idea to remove all the DEAD links from your signature Sinecure now that you have decided to withdraw your buttons.
    Rheena.com For Xbox360 Wii-u PS Vita 3DS iphone ipad Android Devices And More

Comment

Yes he PM'd me. And he also requested a post I made in another thread deleted and the mods deleted it. Good to see the mods are on sinecures staff as well as vBulletins.

Comment

Please tell me this is not true ?

I can understand many of the mods have taken positions on vbhacks.com but I can not understand why that site is needed when we have the nets biggest vBull hacking board and community right here.

Maybe another lame attempt at being popular - How sad.

Anyhow I have to go practice being a - "Hasbeen" now, but its ok I found a tutorial on one of his other sites written by him .

HM

Comment

Not one moderator has been accepted on vbhacks.com yet. Infact no one has been accepted yet, we are still working on the advanced features Please guys, if your going to make any more accusations, get the right evidence before donig so
          Board of the Month: November
          Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
          Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
          vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

Actually my accusation is entirely correct.

You did request it to be deleted, and it was deleted. lol

Comment

Mine wasn't a accusation but a observation and reading

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...5&pagenumber=1

I can see why Hairy said
              I can understand many of the mods have taken positions on vbhacks.com
              I don't know about Hairy being a hasbeen, every time I go to modshack it has over 100 people viewing the forum.
              Rheena.com For Xbox360 Wii-u PS Vita 3DS iphone ipad Android Devices And More

Comment

Would everyone please cease this bickering. If he wishes to no longer give out buttons than stop harrassing him for his decision.

Comment

I could care less about his buttons. Its his whining I don't personally like. And how mods do whatever he asks them to do.

Comment

why can you just drop this man?? geez, are you just going to drag this on? Freddie asked for it to stop, so for gods sake stop it!
                    Board of the Month: November
                    Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
                    Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
                    vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

Could I possibly get a green XP button for "forum" ... Thanks...
                      John
                      diet support at diettalk.com

Comment

I'm not sure if he just made it for you, but check out his signature, there is a green XP set there.

BTW, Sinecure, nice buttons. Just need a grey set and you have them all

Originally posted by diettalk
                        Could I possibly get a green XP button for "forum" ... Thanks...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X