how cange template...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how cange template...

I want modify my template off-line... how do??

Unless you download the style, edit it offline and then import it back to vB, I think that's impossible.
    Chen Avinadav
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Well, you could copy and paste every single template in a txt-file and save it under its name. Then you can edit it and afterwards copy it back...
      Or as the templates are in the mySQL database, dump the table template to a file and you have it (not very overviewable...). Anyway, my template table has 498 records...quite a lot of work with copy and paste. I guess you'd only take those you want to edit...
      Ueli

Comment

Phjtox,

Please enter your license info into your user profile. See my sig for details. Thanks!
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I haven't... I'm not the owner of forum but an added administrator.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X