Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I get my buttons aligned like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I get my buttons aligned like this?

I want to get my buttons aligned like in my mspaint mock-up attached. How do I go about doing this? I have the images for the tab-style buttons made already.
    Attached Files

You can change the current images with your own custom images and they will show up in the same location as the current buttons.

The tables usually have a padding. You have to customize this to make sure this particular padding is set to 0 for the bottom and right.

Comment

be sure to line out the text better, though. this looks a bit strange, with "quote" too low and the "quick quote" way too high.

and what does quick quote mean? think this should be multi quote?

Comment

You can fully quote (quote content + advanced editor)
        You can multi quote (select posts + post reply button = quote content of posts selected + advanced editor
        You can quick quote (doesn't quote content unless selected + quick reply editor below thread with ajax update).

Comment

ah, so the stock text for this button would be "quick reply"

not quoting the content doesn't count as quoting at all to me (but that is my problem because I know it is of consequence when you view threads in hybrid or threaded mode)

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
            You can change the current images with your own custom images and they will show up in the same location as the current buttons.

The tables usually have a padding. You have to customize this to make sure this particular padding is set to 0 for the bottom and right.
            Can you give more detail as to how I change the padding? I've been wrestling with it for a while but can't get it right.

Comment

Edit the postbit template, find <table class="tborder" id="post$post[postid]" cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="$stylevar[cellspacing]" border="0" width="100%" align="center"> and change cellpadding to 0.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X