Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• large whitespace under profile page

I have upgraded my testboard to 3.7 beta 6

I have reverted or adapted all updated phrases; the 'view profile' templates are all reverted now.

the problem I have is that when viewing the forum in default style, the profiles look OK.

when viewing in my custom style, the footer bar seems to have stretched enormously; there is a large whitespace under the copyright phrase.

the funny thing is that this happens ONLY on the profile page.

as far as I can tell it doesn't happen anywhere else.

the only templates that have been customised, which are used on that page are the header, navbar and footer templates, but these behave nicely on other pages....

how can I solve this?

(it would not help to give you direct URL's to the concerned pages, because I have disabled profile viewing for guests)

update: I have found out that the error does not manifest itself in IE6; It does in Firefox.

As my style uses some extra tables in the header (which are being closed only in the footer) I think the problem should be somewhere in that direction.

Firefox is known for a bit more strict behaviour when it comes to table/row layout, doesn't it?

Comment

imported the same style updated for 3.6.8, now it works like it should.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X