Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windows XP Vbulletin theme FINAL RELEASE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks very much.

That was too easy :-), what did I break? :-)).

Good going vBullettin crew. Thanks for the nudge in the right direction Prolex.

Heinz

Comment

heh Well actually it was Sinecure Its sin now, I am just on my brothers computer, which is Prolex

Comment

heheh
        Board of the Month: November
        Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
        Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
        vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

Great work Sinecure

Great work, i love all these styles. I also love your site. It tought be some new stuff to do in photoshop.

Excellent Work

Just wondering, is there a top_login.gif button to go with the top_logout.gif button? I dont really want t o pay $20 to get one button done

Thanks

Comment

How do I figure out the html code for blue collor sorunding the xp logo??

Comment

Very nice thems but i'm looking for the *.style file for this fine graphics.

Comment

Hey - I have a Miami Dolphins forum... I bough vB a week or so ago and so far I LOVE it! Its so much easier to customize compared to phpBB or iKonboard.

Anyways, if possible, could you see if you could make these buttons in dark aqua... my site is #006666

Thanks!
                Andrew Tatum
                FinHeaven & Co - Get Splashed With FinForMation
                The FinHeaven & Co Forums - Your Opinion, Your Team, Speak It Here

Comment

WebmasterAJ are you aware that me and sinecure charge 20 USD for a customized button set?

Comment

could u give us a .style sheet?

Comment

i can make .styles for vB users if i could get a board to make them on, because i still need to save a bit more up untill i have money to buy my own license.

Anyone who would let me use their board to make styles will be thanked by some graphics ill make for them, also a style for their board + all the other styles i make!

Comment

We will be offering styles when release that new site Ozone Hopefully you might be able to contribute
                        vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

Sinsecure if it wouldn't be to much trouble i need a forums icon with if possible

the picture above used or something that fits the style of your button set a bit more.

Maybe you should use something more along the line of your button styles because I need this button to use the set with vBP 2.0 but thanks in any event.

oh oh and I'll be sure to post credit where credit is due, I read of your pboelms with people taking credit for your hard work
                          http://www.tchracing.com/forums/live...h_live_sig.jpg

Comment

k, so u need the icon on the winXP "Blue" set. and it should look like the "top" buttons, except say "forums" ?? That right?>

Comment

Yes sir, thanks again.

http://www.tchracing.com/forums/live...h_live_sig.jpg

Comment

silver?

these are great! can you also create a set that goes with the silver theme in the official windows xp release?

thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X