Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windows XP Vbulletin theme FINAL RELEASE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows XP Vbulletin theme FINAL RELEASE!!!

This is the fully customized Windows XP theme for Vbulletin by Sinecure. The colors are the exact same used in Windows xp and all icons are customized to suit the Windows xp theme. ALL images are customized to suit the theme, that means ALL smilies as well.

Here is a screenshot of the theme. ( Note: Not all images shown below)

The theme was done by me (Sinecure). I run http://www.pixeljunction.com . A graphics resource for everyone. If you are new to Photoshop check out our tutorials to broaden your graphics skills.

Comments and suggestions are appreciated.DOWNLOAD THE THEME HERE!!

Update:All themes are avaliable from my vbthemes showcase. Check it out @ http://vbthemes.pixeljunction.com
    Last edited by Sinecure; Fri 7 Sep '01, 7:42am.
    Board of the Month: November
    Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
    Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
    vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

thanks m8 this is totaly kick ass i love it im gonna use it straight away thanks.

Comment

how do i insatll this?

Comment

could u make a black set for me plz because blue dont go with my board.

Comment

give me a bit and I will get it done....what shade of black do u want it in? is there a particular hex value?
          vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

Awesome

Hi there,
            awesome work! I'll proudly use them asap.
            I use a very basic set of xp top_xyz buttons at my site, see url below,
            -Tom
            http://www.mcseboard.de/images/buttons/lastpost.gif www.MCSEboard.de
            German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

Oh, hhehe I see what you mean Thomas. I am using windows xp rc2 right now and its the exact same as your buttons up top there.

I am glad those buttons helped ya out

Comment

yeah buttons look sick man, keep up the good work. nice to see another close canadian around here.

weezle, do you EVER not ask for somthing? sheesh, respect him for what he has done.

you install buttons by uploading them over the old.
                MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sinecure
                  Oh, hhehe I see what you mean Thomas. I am using windows xp rc2 right now and its the exact same as your buttons up top there.
                  Yes, got me

I am glad those buttons helped ya out
                  They surely will - just had a look at your forums, great look.

Could you add the PSD's please?

I would like to translate them into german plus maybe change the tone slightly to fit my board.

Thanks for considering,
                  -Tom
                  German Windows Server & IT Pro Community dedicated to Windows Client & Server Systems. MVPs inside

Comment

Sure thing Thomas It might take me about 30 mins to add them to my site.. I am glad you like my board, lots of effort went into here

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas P
                      Could you add the PSD's please?
                      if from what I take, your asking for the PSD's
                      but I don't think that any files originaly from the vbgfxkit can be distrubuted.
                      MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

Thats what I thought.... hmm, maybe I better not

Comment

Okay, I've sorted it out with sinecure via PM, I'll ask Ed to add them to the members section...

Originally posted by snyx

if from what I take, your asking for the PSD's
                          but I don't think that any files originaly from the vbgfxkit can be distrubuted.

Comment

hghehe, pure genoius

Comment

They look really good. How I wish I could do graphics like that

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X