Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get the profile,pm,buddy, etc. buttons to the top?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get the profile,pm,buddy, etc. buttons to the top?

OK, everytime somebody makes a post it has these under their post. I was wondering if there is a hack that will get them to be ontop of each post. A lot of my users are from UBB and they are asking if it's something I could do. Any help would be good. Thanks.

(support number at work. Can't get til Monday, don't ask)

(support number at work. Can't get til Monday, don't ask)

MMmm. will have to wait till monday then..
    Simple Straight Forward EU cPanel vBulletin Web Hosting Provider.

Comment

Originally posted by WEBDosser

MMmm. will have to wait till monday then..
      What a crock of a ****. You don't have this number so we can
      t help you. You might of stolen our software. Waaaaa!

STFU and help me.

Comment

nice answer dude..
        Simple Straight Forward EU cPanel vBulletin Web Hosting Provider.

Comment

What an Attitude. Speak to another member of these forums like that again and you won't get any support here.

To answer your question. No there is no hack available to move these because this wouldn't even come close to requiring a hack.

Edit your postbit template to make the changes you want.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I *was* gonna help you, but I'm not going to anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by beatbox
              I *was* gonna help you, but I'm not going to anymore.
              yeah, sure you were, and I was going to buy VB. don't give me that crap. Soo stupid that everybody wants you to put in a # just to HELP you. UBB support rockered, but this is pittiful. I'' enter my number monday so you all don't think I warez it.

Comment

It's not the vBulletin Info, it's your attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by beatbox
                  It's not the vBulletin Info, it's your attitude.
                  My additude is the result of those damn customer numbers though. It's the additude, of " OH sorry we can't help you because you havn't put a number in that verifies you have bought it." What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

That's the only reason I'm pissed.

Comment

Now your just being annoying... The reason they can't help you is because help is only for those who bought it. If you stole it, why should they help you?

Comment

man it is so true so many people message me for help via icq or aim and i said sorry i paid $160 for my stuff so should you when i was prmpted to put my info to prove i bought it i did with no prob mayebe you didnt buy it and waitin till monday to do so heh but im sure with that attitude you will recieve much help and as to be smart the search option would have probably took ya to what ya needed to know
                      http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Gutspiller

My additude is the result of those damn customer numbers though. It's the additude, of " OH sorry we can't help you because you havn't put a number in that verifies you have bought it." What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

That's the only reason I'm pissed.
                        I 100% agree with vBulletin's stance on license numbers. When you register your forums account, you are given the opportunity to enter valid details and people who don't are suspected and assumed they are not paying customers.

Congratulations on making a name for yourself, good luck in getting support in the future.
                        Marc James
                        Sports Central — Beyond the Scores
                        Sports Central Message Boards

Comment

The license number requirement is here for a reason. We have been experiencing huge rates of piracy here at vB - and it is unacceptable. We've had reports (which are quite accurate) of up to 50% piracy - and we're working hard to prevent it. The license number rule is just one of the things we're doing.

Generally, we still help people without a license number in their profile. We don't ignore you on purpose, and 9 times out of 10 we are happy to help on small issues like this regardless of a license number (assuming you haven't been asked to enter it in the past and not done so). But your attitude towards other members in this thread ruined that - and if you use the search you could have totally avoided posting the thread at all.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesUS
                            The license number requirement is here for a reason. We have been experiencing huge rates of piracy here at vB - and it is unacceptable. We've had reports (which are quite accurate) of up to 50% piracy - and we're working hard to prevent it. The license number rule is just one of the things we're doing.

Generally, we still help people without a license number in their profile. We don't ignore you on purpose, and 9 times out of 10 we are happy to help on small issues like this regardless of a license number (assuming you haven't been asked to enter it in the past and not done so). But your attitude towards other members in this thread ruined that - and if you use the search you could have totally avoided posting the thread at all.
                            Actually I used the search and it didn't turn up anything that I thought could help me. And as far as my # goes, maybe a mod can check my number tomorrow and verify that I purchased VB just last week. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Comment

Since I answered the original question in my first reply in this thread and the current conversation really isn't going anywhere, I am closing it now.
                              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                              Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X