Help I Need Help I Have To Know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help I Need Help I Have To Know

I know I have posted this in another forum but I need to know if I can have a multi-lingual forum lets say it is primary english but I have a template for spanish french and german please tell me!

you can - f.ex. by fo each forum to select a diff template, e.i. for the spanish, english etc

you can also make the templates user selectable so that the single user can make the hole forum in spanish, english,.....

but please note that some of the words are in php files - fex. in search.php and calendar.php - but also in others - those words will be in english or what you have translatet to inb the php-files - and will stay that way in all templates
    foens :)

Comment

Our upcoming Jupiter Project will remove all language from the PHP files making multi-lingual boards a true reality.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

That sounds very good

I have - almost as a "religion" been writing about translating problems on multi language boards, so it sounds ood to me

Is the Jupiter project a ver 3.0 of vB or ????

Comment

Originally posted by foens
          Is the Jupiter project a ver 3.0 of vB or ????
          Due to the highly competitive nature of this industry, we can't disclose much now. However you will learn more as progress is made.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I want to create a Spanish forum. So do you recommend I just have them post in Spanish even though everything in the forum is English and wait for this Jupiter, or put in the Spanish template now?

I was having some difficulties with installing the Spanish template (vb newbie here ) so I'm wondering if it's more trouble than it's worth.

Comment

you will be OK installing the spanish templates

I am running a dual board - in english +danish

at the moment I just "have to accept" there is a few places with dual text - as I in the php files have translatet the english to english+danish

this is in calendar.php, search.php, $notword and a few other places

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X