Release: VButton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Your wonderful program has been working flawlessly for me save one little thing: I can't seem to get the standard button (profile, pm, email, www, search, buddy, etc.) icon color to change from the off-white default. By standard button icons, I'm refering to the letter icon for the email button, for example. Or the house icon for the www button, the magnifying glass for the search button, etc.

I assume that the "Icon Base Colour" is the color that controls this, but even if it isn't, I've tried all the options. Is this not yet a feature, or am I doing (or not doing) something moronic. I have reset my actions...

Any help appreciated.

A+ on your gem of a program.

Leave a comment:

• Delhaze
    replied
    Originally posted by c-prompt
    If I could get this working youd be saving me so much time I couldnt even express a thank you for.
    Try this reg file fix, it adds the required key for Photoshop Elements which I don't think the trial version adds.

If that doesn't work I'll compile a version without the check just 4 u

Thsi reg file is for Win2K, and assumes install on C Drive, amend as needed.
    Last edited by Delhaze; Tue 30 Oct '01, 5:53pm.

Leave a comment:

• c-prompt
    replied
    Dang still is not working. I checked my registry and made sure everything was the same as you showed above. And it is. I then opened and closed elements and I still get this error.

This is a kick ass little app. If I can get it working it will save me so much time on client work. Lots of clients want to keep alot of the existing buttons, but to their colors. If I could get this working youd be saving me so much time I couldnt even express a thank you for.

I guess I will just have to pay and get 6.0. I have 5.5, from my employer.

Keep up the good work bro. And hopefully I can get it to work.

Leave a comment:

• Delhaze
    replied
    Wow, i'm honoured your even thinking of trying it.

The following registry keys are queried to see if either are installed.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,Software\Adobe\Photoshop Elements\1.0, ApplicationPath

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE,Software\Adobe\Photoshop\6.0, ApplicationPath

Photoshop does not create it's key until it has been closed the first time.

Elements may well do the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• c-prompt
    replied
    Hey, I got the error "The required apllication: Photoshop 6 does not appear to be installed.". But Im actually following the discussion here and I installed Adobe Elements to run with this.

Is there something I need to do, to make it look for Elements and not Photohop 6?

Thanks alot.

Leave a comment:

• Aracnakat
    replied
    Good lord! I had to had to post here again ... in just 44 seconds I made an entire set of new buttons! Delhaze .. this is the most impressive little program I've ever seen! You are simply amazing and have saved me god only knows how much time!

Bless you!

~Kat

Leave a comment:

• Aracnakat
    replied
    Originally posted by Delhaze
    The "The vBulletin 2 Graphics Development Kit" is available from the members area.

You will need to obtain the Cutomer Number & Customer Password from your co-worker to access the area.
    Ahhh! Thank you very much!

~Kat

Leave a comment:

• Delhaze
    replied
    The "The vBulletin 2 Graphics Development Kit" is available from the members area.

You will need to obtain the Cutomer Number & Customer Password from your co-worker to access the area.

[edit: please no mentioning of member area urls]
    Last edited by Menno; Tue 25 Sep '01, 4:21am.

Leave a comment:

• Aracnakat
    replied
    Re: Re: What does it mean???

I would have thought that error message was easy to understand!

The vBulletin 2 Graphics Development Kit must be downloaded, and the PSD files that it contains must be extracted from the zip file to a folder called C:\Vbutton
    Sorry to be such a dolt .. and I want to thank Delhaze in advance for what looks like such a wonderful program ... but where would one get the vBulletin 2 Graphics Development Kit?

Note: I'm an admin on our boards at http://forums.charrgrimmfate.com/ ... I didn't purchase the license, my co-worker did .. and he also installed the boards ... I'm just helping out and trying to make our boards look better. (I can however access this information from him) ... so if "The vBulletin 2 Graphics Development Kit" was in the original purchase/download I can get that from him ... I just need to know where to look.

Hope this doesn't sound like a stupid post .. and thanks in advance for any help.

~Kat

Leave a comment:

• Delhaze
    replied
    Originally posted by almighty one
    i wsh someone could explain to me how to take a button of any givin one in the kit and edit it to say what i want it to say i have photoshop 6.01 i have paintshop pro 7 i have about anything one could need for editing if i go to my friends house so could soemone please tell me how to take a button and edit the text manually some of the larger buttons i want to edit text on thanx alot
    This is not the best place to ask this question, it it not specifically to do with Vbutton, which is an automatic button creation application. You need help with manually creating buttons.

Ask this question in the main "vBulletin Grpahics and Styles" forum, and you'll get a better response. Who knows, I might even respond myself.

Edit: Nevermind, I've done a little tutorial for you here
    http://vbulletin.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=28469
    Last edited by Delhaze; Wed 19 Sep '01, 4:48pm.

Leave a comment:

• almighty one
    replied
    i wsh someone could explain to me how to take a button of any givin one in the kit and edit it to say what i want it to say i have photoshop 6.01 i have paintshop pro 7 i have about anything one could need for editing if i go to my friends house so could soemone please tell me how to take a button and edit the text manually some of the larger buttons i want to edit text on thanx alot

Leave a comment:

• ozone2000
    replied
    if you type in more then 9 carecters they fill be outside the button because of their size! you can resize them but then you have to do it manually!

Leave a comment:

• BieDdoS
    replied

Any more wouldn't fit in the button.
    Sorry now i understand

Leave a comment:

• Delhaze
    replied
    Originally posted by BieDdoS
    Sorry i don't understand
    Anybody else care to explain ot translate ?

Leave a comment:

• BieDdoS
    replied

Any more wouldn't fit in the button.
    Sorry i don't understand

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X