Release: VButton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Knokkturnal
    Then that's the problem. It's a file copy error. But when I check in the Vbutton folder, there's nothing except the Graphic Developer PSD files and the vbutton.exe file. I was refreshing the listing while PS was running and the only thing that was coming up were the actions themselves, but no .gif files.
    If the files are not being saved by Photoshop something very strange is going on.

Vbutton makes the .atn files, patches them if needed, and tells Photoshop to open them and run them. Photoshop itself saves the gif files.

I don't know what else to suggest

I have sent you a PM

Comment

is there any way to change the text on the buttons like the new thread or pm forward etc the bigger buttons maybe you could add an option to change the text on those if possable heh
      http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by almighty one
        is there any way to change the text on the buttons like the new thread or pm forward etc the bigger buttons maybe you could add an option to change the text on those if possable heh
        It already does.

Did you reset your actions?

Comment

Oh, man! its reat, and sad!

It's no more fun to make buttons with that proggy!... well, then ill just have to find something else thats more "phun"...

...or i could just stop using it, but who needs me to make buttons when they have that proggy?... heh, wel thanks anyway for that cool proggy! its GREAT!!!

BUT, BUT, BUT, it doesnt support the layers if their names start with a uppercase letter, plz correct that!

Comment

Originally posted by ozone2000

BUT, BUT, BUT, it doesnt support the layers if their names start with a uppercase letter, plz correct that!
            Can you give examples, I can't reproduce that here, Capitals appear to work OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Delhaze

It already does.

Did you reset your actions?
              it allows you to change the text on any button of your choice? i am not talking about making a new top button or on off button but a lets say new thread or pm forward button i would want to change the text on one of them

Comment

Originally posted by Delhaze

Can you give examples, I can't reproduce that here, Capitals appear to work OK.
                In the HEADER BUTTONS.psd the only layer name i have thats in lowercase if profile(user cp) all the others start with a uppercase letter, and the program wont support them, it says: Could not find the correct "layer "calender"" in the current file,... or something like that!

[EDIT] I renaimed the layers, and now all works![/EDIT]
                Last edited by ozone2000; Sat 11 Aug '01, 12:06pm.

Comment

it allows you to change the text on any button of your choice? i am not talking about making a new top button or on off button but a lets say new thread or pm forward button i would want to change the text on one of them
                  Ok, I'm with you now. I didn't read it carefully, and assumed you wanted the text color changed, not the actual text.

It could be done, but it's a massive amount of work. My brain is spinning just trying to figure out how it would work.

I might do it anyway.

If I do, i'll let you know.

To satisfy my curiosity, can you PM me, and tell me what you want to change and why?

Comment

In the HEADER BUTTONS.psd the only layer name i have thats in lowercase if profile(user cp) all the others start with a uppercase letter, and the program wont support them, it says: Could not find the correct "layer "calender"" in the current file,... or something like that!

[EDIT] I renaimed the layers, and now all works![/EDIT]
                    Oh you were using modified PSD files. !!!!!!

Any mod to the layer names, or saving a PSD with different layers selected/hidden/visible is likely to break the actions.

It can be done if your careful though.

One of the original files has 3 layers all called the same - that was fun to workaround - NOT.

Anyway glad you got it sorted

Comment

i found a bug when it creates the stars it makes them all the color you choose instead of they 0 starts all yellow then 1 star the color you chose 4 yellow etc it just makes them all the coloryou chose hope this is an easy thing to fix

Comment

i found a bug when it creates the stars it makes them all the color you choose instead of they 0 starts all yellow then 1 star the color you chose 4 yellow etc it just makes them all the coloryou chose hope this is an easy thing to fix
                        The stars are made using both the standard gradient (for the off stars) and the new/on gradient (for the on stars) just like the originals.

Comment

I've uploaded probably the final version.

It now uses "sets" where output is to

C:\Vbutton\setname

The major difference with this one is that it saves the modified PSD files, so that they can be used to create additonal changes and/or extra buttons later.

Output is to C:\Vbutton\setname\psd\

Images are now output to C:\Vbutton\setname\images\ etc.

A text file is also created with the colours used.

There's a stay on top progress window so if anything goes wrong you can see at what point it's failing at.

Please reset actions before use, as per my previous instructions

Comment

a bug

i found this bug with the stars, all stars are OK except for the 0stars it only contains the black outline, no fill, so that when i use it it shows the background of my board, at it shouldn't do that!

I also found out that the poll icon it exports isn't on a transparent background, is that right? or am i doing something wrong?

Comment

Re: a bug

i found this bug with the stars, all stars are OK except for the 0stars it only contains the black outline, no fill, so that when i use it it shows the background of my board, at it shouldn't do that!

I also found out that the poll icon it exports isn't on a transparent background, is that right? or am i doing something wrong?
                              Will check, and let you know.

Comment

p.s. here is the file, you'll notice that the color is white, but it should be green

its only this start images its wrong with, do you think that the fill action for the "0star" is set later then it should?
                                Last edited by ozone2000; Tue 14 Aug '01, 7:07am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X