• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I installed PS 6

I unzipped vbutton.zip into c:\vbutton

I unzipped the vb grafix kit into c:\vbutton

I ran vbutton

Works Perfectly.. I think At leat I get some output..

Josh

Comment

Looks like a great program - thanks and well done!

Comment

and for font color change ?

Comment

To change the font you'll probably have to edit the PSD files yourself... Not that hard...I had to do it a couple times....

Just select the font layer in the layer box, and on top, you'll see the text menu, and instead of the default white, you click on the white box, and pick whatever color you want... You'll have to do that with every PSD and every font layer in the PSD.

Unless he makes it a part of the a new version of the program.

*shrug*

But that's the want you do it manual, and then save each psd you change and run the program.

Comment

if i change all font in PSD i can change all color so it's not very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by floleb7
              and for font color change ?
              Font color change IS on it's way, this one took SOME doing

Comment

Still a couple of issues

There still seems to be an issue with it missing a few icons.

on.gif and lock.gif are missing.

Some of the hotfolders, dot folders, and lockfolders are missing from the script.

Is there any way to get this to recognize ALL of the psd files including the /smilies, /icons, /attachment, and /polls directories underneath the /image directory??

Comment

ok finally after taking the developer kit and puttin all the fiels in with the program fodler directly with it it seemed to work great only problem is like i can not for anything figure out how toe dit the text on a existin button like change the words and stuffff im not a adobe user much it isnt as user friendly as soem other software is so maybe soemone could tell me how to do this so if i ever change my colors i can edit a few bigger buttons to say what i want
                  http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

Comment

I've tried this now numerous times. I've applied the 6.0.1 patch, tried uninstalling/reinstalling photoshop and then applying the patch again, but still none of the graphics are being outputted. I see them getting changed to the colors I want, and there are no visible errors that come up. But when Photoshop closes, nothing happens and there's nothing but the PSD files from the graphics kit and the vbutton.exe file.

Comment

Is there a directory called c:\vbutton\output

Josh

Comment

Thank You

It works great and no problems at all... thanks for your work.

Comment

Originally posted by Knokkturnal
                          I've tried this now numerous times. I've applied the 6.0.1 patch, tried uninstalling/reinstalling photoshop and then applying the patch again, but still none of the graphics are being outputted. I see them getting changed to the colors I want, and there are no visible errors that come up. But when Photoshop closes, nothing happens and there's nothing but the PSD files from the graphics kit and the vbutton.exe file.
                          As soon as I have finished the next version (adds text layer colour change), I will try and help you get it working.

It's very strange that no files are actually being saved, because once photoshop is open and the files are being modified, the control is with Photoshop, and not VButton, Photoshop is simply responding to actions files, which include the save part.

Comment

Works like a charm. Excellent program Delhaze!

Comment

Something must be off...

For some odd reason, I do not see the same image that is on the front page.

I re-downloaded the file vbutton.zip from the 1st page and I still get "what appears to be or what one might ASSUME to be" the earlier version of it.

Any ideas?

It does create the images..just not the cool extra ones on the right hand side (smiles, icons, etc).

Any advice?

Comment

anyway you can make it so one image can be used as a background, or is that be much work? just a thought
                                MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X