No announcement yet.

Release: VButton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wish i could help more with the loading errors but i cant i hadnt even ran it when trying to help people out so i went and tried it in ps 5.5 and no go of course so i loaded ps6 up and well i guess the disk is scarthced who knows but right when it is reading the font my ps freezes hen errors sayin it is unrecoverable error so i tried to reinstall my ps 5.5 and when it intializes the whole program disaapears so i cant even use adobe now oh well ill find soemone to keep making my buttons for me heh
    http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

Comment

I have uploaded a slightly revised version.

It checks that the required VB Graphics set files are in the correct place before starting.

The Colour Pickers now remember your last colour.

I think I've fix a bug in the actions for some of the newfolder icons.

And it actually works with Photoshop Elements, although you cant see the files being opened, just the layers swapping about. It runs very slowly compared to photoshop.

Ive also removed some of the code that forced files to be deleted at the end, as I think "in use" files could have been a problem on slower machines. The files that are left over will be overwriiten on the next use anyway.

I recommend you reset actions in Photoshop before use, and remember to move files from the output folder after use, as they will be overwritten the next time if you forget.

I wont be adding any more error checking to it, as the OLE interface to Photoshop doesn't give much scope for it, and as I have said, this is my first attempt at a VB program.

If it doesn't work for you, I'm sorry.

If it does, ENJOY !!!!

Comment

why is it not posible to use this program witch ps 5?

has anybody a site were i can download ps 6?

Comment

how about downloading PS6 after to pay for it at adobe.com -- we don't support piracy here...

Comment

Interesting question lichtflits. Now enter your license information into your profile to prove you didn't acquire vbulletin the same way.

Comment

thanks for making it work in adobe photoshop elements what a great proggie thanks m8.

Comment

Originally posted by freddie
                Interesting question lichtflits. Now enter your license information into your profile to prove you didn't acquire vbulletin the same way.
                I haven't a vb board.
                a vriend of my has a vb board.
                I make the grafics for him (a little bit )

and maybe was it possible to change the button prog so I can use hem on ps 5. but if that is not than i can delete the program

Comment

This is just a coincidence then? hmm

http://pride.gamepoint.net/~lichtfli/forums/

I have forwarded this information to James and he will be contacting your ISP shortly. Buy a license while you still have time.

Comment

ooops! Busted...

Comment

Hey,

The runtime errors have disappeared but nothing's being outputted or anything. Do I have to manually do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Knokkturnal
                        Hey,

The runtime errors have disappeared but nothing's being outputted or anything. Do I have to manually do that?
                        If your not getting any output, the problem causing the errors with the last version still exist, you just dont see them anymore.

Have you run the patch to get to Photoshop 6.01?

Does photoshop actually load when you click make buttons?

If it does, do you see the files being loaded and modified?

You may have to try uninstalling and reinstalling Photoshop.

Comment

Originally posted by lichtflits
                          why is it not posible to use this program witch ps 5?

has anybody a site were i can download ps 6?
                          Photoshop 5 can't be supported as it doesn't support filenames in actions.

5.5 could be done, if enought people want it.

But seing as it works with Photoshop elements, why not download the 30 trial from adobe.com. At least that's legal.

BTW. To the people that have PM'd me asking for the PSD file kit.

You've got no chance.

I suggest you don't do it again either
                          as it's not clever to ask for pirated software
                          on the developers own forum - DUH!

Comment

hmm i get the world famous error 53 if soemone could write a esy to use tutorial for editing the etx on buttons and the colors of the buttins it would be real nice
                            http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

Comment

no, i don't have the patch for 6.01 but Photoshop opens, i see everything changing, Photoshop closes with no errors, but there's no files that are outputted. I'll try the patch, if not..i'll reinstall PS..

Comment

Ok, I've applied the patch. Still the same. I reinstalled PS 6 and applied the patch again. Still the same. I don't know what the problem is though because no errors come up.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X