Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDN
    replied
    The attachment is gone and i don't have PS7, only 6, anyone upload vbutton (Non pro) for me?

Leave a comment:

• lost myself
    replied
    Originally posted by Hooloovoo
    I just found vButton and I'm having a heck of a time getting it to work

I'm on win98 se using PS 6.01. I'm gettng the COMDLG32.OCX error discussed much earlier in the thread.

I've tried following the instructions for locating and downloading the file, but after I do, I get the following error:

Failed to load control 'CommandDialog' from COMDLG32.OCX. Your version of COMDLG32.OCX may be outdated. Make sure you are using the control that was provided with your application.

I'd really like to get this working, since it will save me A LOT of time. Any help would be appreciated.

-Hool
    'TABCTL32.OCX' is this the solution to the above problem, I am getting it too (Windows XP and PhotoshopElements)

Leave a comment:

• Vile
    replied
    Re: Re: Release: VButton

Originally posted by K_2
    Please forgive my igonorance, but where/what are the VB Graphics Kit? I am so lost and feel kinda dumb
    They are the .PSD files,(buttons) you can download it from the members area.

Leave a comment:

• K_2
    replied
    Re: Release: VButton

Double post, sorry

Leave a comment:

• K_2
    replied
    Re: Release: VButton

[i]Originally posted by Delhaze

It requires Photoshop 6 to be installed, and the photoshop files from the VB Graphics Kit to be extracted directly in C:\Vbutton.
    Please forgive my igonorance, but where/what are the VB Graphics Kit? I am so lost and feel kinda dumb

Leave a comment:

• Hooloovoo
    replied
    I know this is a really old thread but...

I just found vButton and I'm having a heck of a time getting it to work

I'm on win98 se using PS 6.01. I'm gettng the COMDLG32.OCX error discussed much earlier in the thread.

I've tried following the instructions for locating and downloading the file, but after I do, I get the following error:

Failed to load control 'CommandDialog' from COMDLG32.OCX. Your version of COMDLG32.OCX may be outdated. Make sure you are using the control that was provided with your application.

I'd really like to get this working, since it will save me A LOT of time. Any help would be appreciated.

-Hool

Leave a comment:

• PhanTuhC
    replied
    this is great. only thing i aint got photoshop

Leave a comment:

• Delhaze
    replied
    Beta Testing is finished

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=48870

Leave a comment:

• Semperfidelis
    replied
    Another PM sent

I am so lookin forward to beta testing this for you delhaze
    The whole vb community is going to benefit from your outstanding efforts

Thanks again for the work you have put into this

Leave a comment:

• Delhaze
    replied
    Eh?

That feature is already included.

Leave a comment:

• dapence
    replied
    Great Job

What a outstanding job revamping vButton!!! I'm certain everyone running vBulletin are grateful for all the work you've obviously put into this.

One idea that might be cool to add is some form of inport/export feature where people could save their color sets in case they needed to recreate the buttons. You could also use this feature to share color sets with other vBulletin users.

Just an idea. Great app ... Thanks!
    Last edited by dapence; Thu 20 Jun '02, 10:10pm.

Leave a comment:

• SaintDog
    replied
    I just thought I would give out the URL for this file for any beta testers viewing this thread. I am running windows xp professional and I needed this file in order to run vButton Pro. This needs to be extracted to C:\Windows\System by the way.

http://www.windows-hq.com/Download/Program/TABCTL32.zip

Regards

- SaintDog

Leave a comment:

• cerebro
    replied
    PM send

thanks

Leave a comment:

• DirectPixel
    replied
    Originally posted by cerebro
    What file i have to download...sorry to many pages for read...pls help!
    I believe that if you sent a PM to Delhaze with your email and a request to betatest vButtonPro, he will send you back a zip containing a readme file and the executable.

Leave a comment:

• cerebro
    replied
    What file i have to download...sorry to many pages for read...pls help!

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X