No announcement yet.

Release: VButton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smithy could you enter your license information in your profile please. I believe you have been asked before to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyMonster
      Nice app well done but I do feel as though you have robbed Ball Bouncer for some of the credit for this as you have used an idea he brought forward and have given him no credit whatsoever for it.

I realy hope you will correct this by giving him a mention in the program as from the posts I have seen he has given much imput into this.

HM
      I will add some sort of credit to the next version.

Only cos I'm a member of Modshack and X-forums though

BTW, the actions used are not his, but without his, I wouldn't have thought of doing this.

Comment

Thanks HM & thanks Delhaze.
        As I said nice work and they work really well.
        Last edited by Bald Bouncer; Mon 6 Aug '01, 10:51am.
        Rheena.com For Xbox360 Wii-u PS Vita 3DS iphone ipad Android Devices And More

Comment

Originally posted by rockergrrl
          Now I'm getting these run-time errors -
          429 -- "ActiveX component can't create object"

Could this be because of Norton AntiVirus 2k1?
          I doubt it, cos I have that installed as well.

As I said earlier, there is no error checking in this version.

I will try and add some ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by smithy256
            could u make it work for adobe photoshop elements?
            Im installing it on another box now, I'll let you know if its possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Delhaze

I doubt it, cos I have that installed as well.

As I said earlier, there is no error checking in this version.

I will try and add some ASAP.
              I'm not sure why its doing it - it works about 1/3 of the time - and the other time I get run time errors... I don't know Visual Basic - so I can't diagnose it myself.. I'm just guessing because I know Norton has ActiveX content control in it. *shrug*

Great package though!

Comment

VB Team, with talk of credit, I hope you don't mind my creative use (rip-off ) of your icon and logo graphics.

Just seemed appropriate.

Say the word and I will remove them

Comment

Its not really considered a rip off the the vB graphics... That is what the Graphics Dev Kit is there for. You're just using the Dev Kit in a creative fashion.. I highly doubt they're going to kill ya just for that...

Comment

i would have to guess your active x is the vb active x controler and any run time errors you people simply need to install all the vb6 runtimes and it will probably clear you right up
                    http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

Comment

Photoshop Elements doesn't appear to support actions, so i'm afraid it wont work.

Comment

Originally posted by almighty one
                        i would have to guess your active x is the vb active x controler and any run time errors you people simply need to install all the vb6 runtimes and it will probably clear you right up
                        Windows ME - VBruntime 6.0 and 6.5 patch.
                        I placed the psd files from the gfx dev kit into my C:\drive as C:\Vbutton (without extracting folders). I then extracted the contents of the vbutton.zip file into the same directory. I then executed it from there (verifying that photoshop 6.0 was installed and it was) and the resultant error rears its ugly head:

I reinstalled and reformatted my system (Win ME making sure to update the VB files from the get go) and the results are the same.

Please advise.
                        Last edited by HalfBreed; Wed 19 Sep '01, 6:52pm.

Comment

Originally posted by HalfBreed

I reinstalled and reformatted my system (Win ME making sure to update the VB files from the get go) and the results are the same.

Please advise.
                          Try downloading from http://www.easy-files.com

Comment

also try dragging the ocx file over the regserv32 file found in system folder of windows C:Windows\System\Regserv32.exe it will register the ocq file or you cn try putting the run times ocx vbx or dll in the folder with the program which shoudl then run it fine
                            http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by almighty one

Not necessarily true... my computer is up to day with all visual basic 6 runtimes... and I'm always checking for updates...and there are no new ones that I haven't updated to already...

Anymore suggestions..??

Comment

*sigh*

Try downloading from http://www.easy-files.com
                                also try dragging the ocx file over the regserv32 file found in system folder of windows C:Windows\System\Regserv32.exe it will register the ocq file or you cn try putting the run times ocx vbx or dll in the folder with the program which shoudl then run it fine
                                I love you guys.

Just for that I have included some handmade custom graphics for your optical pleasure.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X