• Show
Clear All

• Anyone got this for download?
    xlguy

Comment

• theres a standard version!? lol i only knew about pro

Comment

• Yeah, like most programs it goes Standard then Pro

Not all of us have Photoshop 7 and no-one here seems to mind that the link is bust
        xlguy

Comment

• A new copy has been added to the first post in the thread.

Comment

• The old vButtons
            Dosn't this work with PS 7.0 ME?

the scripting file doesn't even see it installed (saying install PS 7 and then install scripting)

running vbuttonsPro after it loads PS7 ME, I get runtime error 13 , Type mismatch

the New updated vButtonpro doesn't seem to see my PS at all
            To be or not to be... Where the hell is the question????
            My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too

Live vBulletin 4.2.0 Multilingual * Alpha/Beta vB 4 - vB 5 Tier 1A
            CentOS 6.2 - Apache:2.2.15(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.3 - MySQL:5.1.61
            Xampp/Win-XP - Apache v2.2.21(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.8 - MySQL:5.5.16

Comment

• Very very very cool! Many thanks!

Comment

• i get this error when running vbutton
                Attached Files

Comment

• Does this work with PS7 or should I use the Pro version? Sorry if it has been asked before but I don't feel like reading all 19 pages right now.

~Hyper22Shadow

Comment

• switch to pro shadow boy and it ONLY works with ps7, vButton works for ps6

Comment

• Faranth to the rescue again lol

Comment

• Got this working on XP with Photoshop 6.01. Here is how I did it

1. Download vbutton from the first post in this thread
                        2. Extract it to c:\Vbutton
                        3. Download the graphics development kit from the member's area
                        4. Extract the contents (all the PSDs) to c:\Vbutton
                        5. Try running vButton.exe you will probably get COMDLG32.OSX error
                        6. Download this .cab file from Microsoft: http://activex.microsoft.com/controls/vb6/comdlg32.cab
                        7. Extract the 2 files to your Windows/System32 folder
                        8. Click Start button and then Run. Type in "regsvr32 COMDLG32.OCX"
                        9. Wait for successful registration notice.
                        10. Click Vbutton.exe (make sure Photoshop is closed) and it works.

I hope this helps - please PM me if it does - it feels nice to help

(You do this at your own risk - I accept no responsibilty for any damage you may cause to your computer!)
                        xlguy

Comment

• I have Photoshop Elements 2.0 installed and Photoshop 7.01. When running, I get an error that says "Error: Photoshop 6 or Photoshop Elements does not appear to be installed" Will this not work with Photoshop 7?

Comment

• ^^^ i also get that error

Comment

• vButton does NOT work with Photoshop 7 you need vButton Pro

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X