Release: VButton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Delhaze

You will need to give a more accurate & detailed description if you want any help to resolve it.

You can PM me if you prefer
    i figured out what i was doing wrong

i was running vbutton with photoshop not open

so it would open photoshop and freeze

so i tryed opening photoshop then running vbutton and it worked

'':: nice prog you made ::''

Comment

• Originally posted by Strike
      How do I change the sign of the button. For example how to change Search to Find? Also, what does "extra header" is used for?

Thanks.
      Instead of changing "search" to "find" you would use the "extra header" to make the "find" button.

Just type "find" in any of the available slots. This would create a new button called "top_find.gif".

You would then delete "top_search.gif", and rename "top_find.gif" to "top_search.gif", or just amend your template to use the new "top_find.gif".

Comment

• Thanks alot! Keep it up!

Comment

• WOW!
          G.R.E.A.T. program!
          :D:):p:rolleyes::cool:

Comment

• I need to change "New Thread" button to "New Post". How do I keep original size of the button of 106*22???

Comment

• I plan to make a version 6, if I get the okay
              MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

• odd, i have Photoshop 6 open, and i get the following error:
                The required apllication: Photoshop 6 does not appear to be installed.
                Is there a specific place where I should run the program from?

Comment

• you have to have PS closed when running the vB app.
                  MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

• ok, it worked, the first time, it diddnt, but now it does....oh well, as long as it works

Comment

• error ...

hi, this prog would be really cool if it worked for me.

I have photoshop 6 installed
                      vbutton.exe is in c:\vbutton
                      all other 28 gfx files are in c:\vbutton also

But when I run vbutton.exe when ps is closed, I get this error

System Error &H80004005 (-2147467259 )

I havent a clue what it means.

Can someone plssss help me, thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by IanMFT
                        ok, it worked, the first time, it diddnt, but now it does....oh well, as long as it works
                        It checks for certain registry keys to see if Photoshop is installed.

I have now found out that Photoshop only creates these keys after you have run it (and closed it) the first time.

This may be the cause of the problem you mentioned.

Comment

• Re: error ...

Originally posted by Cyrus
                          hi, this prog would be really cool if it worked for me.

I have photoshop 6 installed
                          vbutton.exe is in c:\vbutton
                          all other 28 gfx files are in c:\vbutton also

But when I run vbutton.exe when ps is closed, I get this error

System Error &H80004005 (-2147467259 )

I havent a clue what it means.

Can someone plssss help me, thank you
                          This may take some effort to resolve, if you want to, you can PM me, I will try to help you get it sorted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Delhaze

It checks for certain registry keys to see if Photoshop is installed.

I have now found out that Photoshop only creates these keys after you have run it (and closed it) the first time.

This may be the cause of the problem you mentioned.
                            That was it exactly, thanks foir this aweosme progtgie, it was a BIG help

Comment

• I got this error:
                              The object "text style of current text layer" is not currently available.
                              On some images of the "Graphics Developer's Kit" when I use vButton. I also noticed that some images where missing on the output and that some buttons didn't output the text right... it was kind of messup.

Any idea of what I can do?

Comment

• Originally posted by pulsorock
                                I got this error:
                                On some images of the "Graphics Developer's Kit" when I use vButton. I also noticed that some images where missing on the output and that some buttons didn't output the text right... it was kind of messup.

Any idea of what I can do?
                                Read previous posts in this thread about modifed PSD files.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X