X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zzed
    replied
    Originally posted by smachol
    Yes I am. I'm also good looking and extremely humble, but I don't let all that go to my head!

By the way is this code specific to IE browsers only? I have one Super Mod who will only use Netscape and he thinks I'm adding IE-only things to the board just to aggravate him!
    Steve, I don't think that code is Netscape friendly. I boycotted Netscape 3 years ago. One of my users made that complain.

Leave a comment:

• Smoothie
    replied
    Very schweet! Love this!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by Zzed
    Thanks Steve.

You are too kind.
    Yes I am. I'm also good looking and extremely humble, but I don't let all that go to my head!

By the way is this code specific to IE browsers only? I have one Super Mod who will only use Netscape and he thinks I'm adding IE-only things to the board just to aggravate him!

Leave a comment:

• Zzed
    replied
    Originally posted by smachol
    That's too cool Zzed!
    Thanks Steve.

You are too kind.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    That's too cool Zzed!

Leave a comment:

• Zzed
    replied
    I have another version of the Spoiler tag. This one creates a button with a customizable title, and when you click on it, it pops a dialog box with the spoiler contents.

vB Code tag:

spoiler

vB Code replacement:
    Code:
    <input type="button"  value="{option}" name="B1" onClick="alert('{param}')">
    vB Code example:

[spoiler=Click Here!]This is the spoiler text...[/spoiler]

Use {option} ?:

Yes

See this thread on my site for a working demo: http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...hreadid=110647

Hope you guys like it.

Leave a comment:

• Markjpx
    replied
    Man, I love this thread. Woohoo. I can't wait until I learn enough of this to actually contribute back something.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• DWZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Pfil
    Hmmm... the problem is of course that the name will change to whoever is viewing the page, not stay consistent with the author of the post. I'm looking for it to be the user's name.. not appear to be everyone's. Am I making any sense?
    oops!

never thought of that

Im working on making a hack that will fix this

Sorry

Leave a comment:

• Pfil
    replied
    Hmmm... the problem is of course that the name will change to whoever is viewing the page, not stay consistent with the author of the post. I'm looking for it to be the user's name.. not appear to be everyone's. Am I making any sense?

Is there a way to do this on any board other than ikonboard? Or am I dreaming?
    Last edited by Pfil; Fri 12th Apr '02, 2:16pm.

Leave a comment:

• Xelation
    replied
    Originally posted by DWZ
    Try this, install this hack on your board:
    http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...threadid=35220

Then put in this BB code onto your board:
    vB Code tag
    me

vB Code replacement
    Code:
    <div align=center><font color=red>{bbusername} {param}</font></div>
    vB Code example
    [me]runs around room[/me]

Use {option} ?
    No

NOTE: I have not tested this code. I have not installed this hack or put this BB code on my forum, so i have no idea if it works or not though I see no reason why it shoudn't work... post a note, tell us how you go...
    worked for me, thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Pfil
    replied
    Thanks DWZ.. I'm checking what version of php is running and then I'm going to install that. rock on.

Leave a comment:

• DWZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Pfil
    These are fabulous codes, but I am desperately searching for a [ me] tag. I have seen them on other boards and would love to use them on mine. What I'm looking for is exactly this:

[ me] runs around the room [ /me]

turns into:

Pfil runs around the room

preferably also aligned to the center.. but I don't want to ask for too much.
    Try this, install this hack on your board:
    http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...threadid=35220

Then put in this BB code onto your board:
    vB Code tag
    me

vB Code replacement
    Code:
    <div align=center><font color=red>{bbusername} {param}</font></div>
    vB Code example
    [me]runs around room[/me]

Use {option} ?
    No

NOTE: I have not tested this code. I have not installed this hack or put this BB code on my forum, so i have no idea if it works or not though I see no reason why it shoudn't work... post a note, tell us how you go...

Leave a comment:

• eGoR
    replied
    this are not just great !

thx alot for em :P

Leave a comment:

• Pfil
    replied
    These are fabulous codes, but I am desperately searching for a [ me] tag. I have seen them on other boards and would love to use them on mine. What I'm looking for is exactly this:

[ me] runs around the room [ /me]

turns into:

Pfil runs around the room

preferably also aligned to the center.. but I don't want to ask for too much.

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    this codes are great ... really are... ive added all of em ...

keep em comin ...

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X