Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominator
    replied
    Could you give me a link to the site, then i might be able to.

Leave a comment:

• Rewind
    replied
    anyone? ^

Leave a comment:

• Rewind
    replied
    Hey,

I was wondering anyone be able to help me make a BB Code like this, it creates a header then a box, I took a screen cap of it from another site .

click here!

If someone could I would really appreciate it!

Leave a comment:

• diades
    replied
    Hi EasyTarget

Any bbCode that uses HTML within it has the potential to make a mess within the page if not byuilt or used correctly but tables are especially prone as they interfere with the structure, not just the formatting.

Leave a comment:

• EasyTarget
    replied
    So if I understood some of this, is it true that bbcodes which use the table tag could potentially cause template problems if the tags aren't used correctly?

Leave a comment:

• Deviant++
    replied
    screenshots not showing

Leave a comment:

• angelicGrace
    replied
    Wow great custom bb codes everyone one!

Leave a comment:

• JsnakeJ
    replied
    I am making an updated thread that is easier for people to find BBcodes they want. I am also adding some codes of my own to it.

Leave a comment:

• mgurain
    replied
    Hello,

Are Ozone's Custom BBcodes validin VB3.0.7 ?

It was written 2001 !!! WOW

I was happy with them and just want to use them, but I have a lettle question :

What if I change these Custom BBcodes later on, will they be parsed correctly ?

for example :

instead of :
    Code:
    [glow=red]some text[/glow]
    I use :
    Code:
     [strongglow=red]some text[/strongglow]
    knowing that these both use the same HTML tags .

thanks in advance,,

Leave a comment:

• dsmcd01
    replied
    Originally posted by Erwin
    Code:
    <input type="button" value="{option}" name="B1" onClick="alert('{param}')">
    Do NOT install this bbcode. Or anything that allows members to input information into an input variable like that.

<snip>

Basically, allowing a member to input stuff using an input variable is not a good idea, as it brings up a XSS security vulnerability.
    Is it the value=option that's the culprit or the alert(param)?

Leave a comment:

• Eroc
    replied
    Originally posted by nubian
    also the same with my flash swf bbcode
    • title = Flash
    • tag = swf
    • replacement = <embed src={option} width=400 height=300 type=application/x-shockwave-flash></embed>
    • example = [swf=http://yourdomain.com/test.swf][/swf]
    • description = Macromedia Flash
    • use option = yes
    how can i set up this flash bbcode so that i have options for the url = xxx height = xxx weight = xxx ?

i have vb 3.0.3 and very new to bbcode
    any help on how to achieve this will be greatly appreciated.
    thanks in advance

I tried this and it didnt work.. I get an image holder and the site doesnt stop loading...

Can anyone give me a good example of one that works? Seems alot of them out there but I'm not sure which works and doesn't.

Thanks again,
    Eroc

Leave a comment:

• TruthElixirX
    replied
    There is an Iframe code listed right? I thouht I'd let everyone know this has a security hole in it. If somenoe sticks this in a thread and links it to the log out page it will kick you out. Happened at some forums I frequent. I'd suggest getting rid of it before someone puts it in there sig.

Leave a comment:

• Motoscene
    replied
    Just wanted to Thank everyone here that has gave there input on this topic. I am new to working with my forums. And this topic help me learn alot more about the codes. I would like to add music to my forums. I like the mid code that Ozone2000 shared, How would I use that in a forum template or table. And what table would I place it in. Thanks to everyone. Chain

Leave a comment:

• Pamela
    replied
    Thank you ozone2000 for sharing your BB codes with us!!! And thank you to everyone else who shared them too!!!

Leave a comment:

• eJM
    replied
    Edit box

I am using this for an EDIT box, primarily for commenting changes made after the original post, whether made by the OP or a moderator/admin:

Title: Edit Box

Tag: edit

Replacement:
    Code:
    <div style="padding:$stylevar[cellpadding]px">
    <fieldset class="fieldset">
    <legend style="font-size: 11px;">EDIT</legend>
    <br />
    	{param}
    </fieldset>
    </div>
    Use {option}: No

I would appreciate very much if someone could tell me how to make the box outline and the text of the edit red.

Thank you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by eJM; Thu 20th Jan '05, 2:29am.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X