Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJR512
    replied
    I have customized the glow tag so that you can specify both the color and the strength through the tag itself.

This is my code replacement:
    Code:
    <div style="width:100%; filter:glow{option}">{param}</div>
    This is my example:
    Code:
    [glow=(color=blue, strength=3)]this text is glowing[/glow]
    Goddess Washu, here is my spoiler tag: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=16306

Leave a comment:

• NYI Fan
    replied
    These are all awesome, and they worked without a hitch.
    I do have a question though (my search came up with close to, but not exactly, what i was looking for)

Which template do I need to edit to include these new items in the vBcode help page? (the one that pops up, not the normal FAQ page)

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    blade57,

Please enter your license info into your user profile. See my sig for details. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• blade57
    replied
    colour

bro can you tell me what the bb code is for the text ive took mine out and i need to replace it with the right code for the text colour to work please help

Leave a comment:

• Dunny
    replied
    cheers mate, worked a charm!

Leave a comment:

• Johnny
    replied
    is there to a bb code that the text go's vertical over the screen!

Leave a comment:

• Goddess Washu
    replied
    What about a spoiler tag, something that makes the text the same as the background...

Leave a comment:

• Martz
    replied
    Originally posted by FWC

I'm not sure this is a problem. I tried to break the glow tag by not closing it correctly and it doesn't dispay glow right, but it doesn't mess up showthread.
    Well, the post that the user makes is broken because of the table not being closed, the rest of the thread is unaffected but it certainly is messy. I'll try using the <div method when my forums are back up and online.

Leave a comment:

• foens
    replied
    I am very impresed - especialy with the [inwindow]

However - that can give a very heavy load in the users browser as it makes "a lot of windows to the world"

Is there a way to modify so it gives a "still dump" - ei the screen of the locatioin without the possibility to navigate in that window???
    Last edited by foens; Sun 12th Aug '01, 10:47am.

Leave a comment:

• wda2015
    replied
    Works fine for me i have ver 2.0.3 no problems

Leave a comment:

• FWC
    replied
    Originally posted by Martz
    Problem!

This has the potential for a poster to mess up the appearance of your showthread - the codes use <table> tags and if a user doesn't close them correctly, their entire post gets screwed up Is there anyway to do this without tables?
    I'm not sure this is a problem. I tried to break the glow tag by not closing it correctly and it doesn't dispay glow right, but it doesn't mess up showthread.

Leave a comment:

• wda2015
    replied
    Cool.. this is good. keep them coming

Leave a comment:

• Hoffi
    replied
    a new glow

I just changed the Code foe my glow with color Option.

vBCode tag:
    ----------------
    glow

code:------------------------------------------------------------------------
    <div style="width:100%; filter:glow(color={option}, strength=4)">{param}</div>
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

vB Code example
    ----------------------
    [glow=yellow]this text is glowing[/glow]

Use {option} ?
    ---------------------
    yes

Leave a comment:

• Hoffi
    replied
    altervative Code for Table

Hi,

just use this instead of Table:

<div style="width:100%; filter:glow(color=blue, strength=4)">{param}</div>
    take a div-Tag and include a width option. Then it works.
    which width you must built in different. at the flipH you need to paste a 1.

regards
    Hoffi
    Last edited by Hoffi; Sun 12th Aug '01, 8:01am.

Leave a comment:

• ozone2000
    replied
    Maybe, but i dont know any

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X