X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin Graphic Resources

Don't have Photoshop?

Don't know your way around a .psd file?

Offering their own work to the vBulletin Community, several artists have made graphic sets available.

You can check collections by:
    RockerGrrl -
    http://www.rockergrrl.com/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi

VB Themes at PixelJunction -
    http://www.pixeljunction.com/vbthemes/

Can't find what you need? Post your request here in this forum and someone will pick it up.

Have your own collection of vBulletin graphics, let me know and I will add your site to this list.
    Last edited by Chris Schreiber; Sun 13th Jan '02, 8:51am.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Wow thanks... very good resources... almost wish I'd seen those before making my own buttons lol...

Comment

I see buttons on both collections, but not style sets.

how about pre-defined style sets available for download?
      Brian Cole
      Publisher, electrobase

visit electrobase, a comprehensive directory of electronics industry distributors, manufacturers representatives, and the lines they carry.

Comment

Do it in the testing forum then.

Question for the creators of the buttons: are these going to be up for a long time? I might have a use for them in a few months time.
        Last edited by reveltaion456; Sun 26th Aug '01, 8:43pm.

Comment

Mine plan on being up for a while.... its on my site (that's not finished yet - or I should say just begon).

I plan on getting some style sets up in the future - but not right now. I'm trying to get my hosting co. off the ground - and I'm doing 50 million things at once... And my brain can't handle anything more right now...

But keep on checking the site for updates in the future...

Comment

after I posted this, I learned that the balance of a style set is primarily choosing a couple colors, and takes no time at all.

the really time-consuming part is the button design, so we are very grateful to all who post theirs.

we hope to be posting a set of our own in the next week or so.

note to vbulletin: it might be nice to start a forum for button sets available.
            Brian Cole
            Publisher, electrobase

visit electrobase, a comprehensive directory of electronics industry distributors, manufacturers representatives, and the lines they carry.

Comment

Booo...
              The PixelJunction link is not valid... is this just temp? They had the best ones.
              My vBulletin/PHP Portals site

Comment

Originally posted by electrobase
                after I posted this, I learned that the balance of a style set is primarily choosing a couple colors, and takes no time at all.

the really time-consuming part is the button design
                Oh how true you are...when I first delved into the buttons...it took me a while to realize I had to hide layers on some, individually save each, rehide then move to next one..heh...sort of a pain but worth it in the end
                Karas LightStrider
                Forum Administrator
                Champions of Norrath Guild
                Everquest

http://conforums.morpheus.net

Comment

I am going to put the themes back up in a bit. I was going to wait until I transfered over to vbhacks.com, but were not sure how long its going to be now..
                  Board of the Month: November
                  Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
                  Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
                  vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

Yay!

That's excellent. The buttons I got from your link were very complete, and very well done. Thanks for all the work. I think of making my own... and the task seems daunting.
                    My vBulletin/PHP Portals site

Comment

isnt it easy making buttons with vbutton ? [posted thred found on these forums]

or are some peops lazy and cant be bothered makin there own ??

Comment

Had considered a new button set ...... from scratch but in fact quite liked the originals . except color!

On my site I used all original buttons as a starting point and then ''disassembled'' where needed, made some .BMP templates and decided my fill based already chosen site colors. Different font too.

Then, following the main ''replacement'' set, added a few more on same theme.

I mentioned in another thread ...... how useful too is Colorpad ....... for those who don't use it .... great for giving a ''hue range'' from one RGB initial mix. 135k mini app .... and also has a sampling facility too.

Anyone want any info on this wonderful lil tool ... email me.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X